NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Jens Højberg, Active-Business Care
I have just used my new tent for the first time, and I would like to share that everything works according to plan. I got a lot of praise from the rest of the homeowner’s association.
Dancover has supplied us with some great marquees and has always been very helpful along the way. Tak!
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Brilliant service... Ordered a 10x4 m PVC marquee and flooring arrived quickly. The marquee is fantastic quality easy to assemble and erect. All our guests loved it and has been used regularly for summer, new year and birthday parties. Would highly recommend Dancover to anybody.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Marquee for professional use
- Fire certificate
- 100% waterproof PVC cover
- Strong aluminium frame
- Rental quality
Box 2: 22.0 x 22.0 x 317.0 cm.
Box 3: 15.0 x 13.0 x 360.0 cm.
Box 4: 22.0 x 21.0 x 304.0 cm.
Box 5: 22.0 x 21.0 x 320.0 cm.
Box 6: 28.0 x 14.0 x 302.0 cm.
Box 7: 57.0 x 14.0 x 85.0 cm.
Box 10: 30.0 x 16.0 x 330.0 cm.
Box 11: 17.0 x 8.0 x 300.0 cm.
Box 12: 40.0 x 26.0 x 235.0 cm.
Box 14: 30.0 x 16.0 x 330.0 cm.
Box 15: 17.0 x 8.0 x 300.0 cm.
Box 16: 40.0 x 26.0 x 235.0 cm.
- Heavy duty construction for frequent erection and disassembly
- Tent frame made of 6061-T6 aluminium
- Flame retardant to DIN 4102 B1, M2
- Smart construction for quick assembly
- Clear-span width: 6.00 m
- Roof pitch: 20°
- Section size: 3.00 m
- Ready for enlargement with sections of 3.00 m
- Maximum tent length: no limit
Attention! The pictures show our 6 x 12 m model.
Want to really make your party unique? Check out our great professional party tents built in heavy duty aluminium and strong PVC! A professional marquee from Dancover is the perfect solution for any type of event or occasion.
All our professional marquees are designed and constructed from our experiences with the rental market as supplier. Thus, Dancover comply with the demands made on quality, long life as well as frequent and easy erection and disassembly. All our professional marquees are delivered with a wide entrance door with strong zippers and two strong Velcro strips.
The tent frame of our professional marquees is made of state of the art 6061-T6 aluminium and the whole set-up is designed with the aim of creating a marquee that is quick to assemble.
We deliver our professional marquees in a wide range of sizes. All of them are designed and built in sections ready for enlargement.
Our professional marquees come as standard with roof cover and side walls in sections of 3 meters. The long sides come with arched windows whereas the end walls are plain without windows. One of the end walls comes with an entrance door. The marquee canvas is a strong, waterproof PVC coated polyester.
Our Professional Party tents come complete with strong stake pegs for grounding.
The price does not include freight expences. Freight expences will be calculated when the order has been placed in accordance to size, modifications and the total weight.
We aim to stock this product throughout the year. However, extended delivery time might occur. Call us for a quote!
Marquees are made for use at parties and other festive arrangements and are as such only meant for short term temporary assembly and the following disassembly. Please note that the warranty will not apply if used in any other way.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- Do not put up your tent in extremely bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m².
- In the case of strong wind, tt is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
Please note! A forklift is needed for unloading this product. The customer must see to that a forklift is ready at the delivery.
Please note! This product is produced on request. Consequently, the right to return does not apply.