NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Recommended accessories - purchased separately
I have just used my new tent for the first time, and I would like to share that everything works according to plan. I got a lot of praise from the rest of the homeowner’s association.
Dancover has supplied us with some great marquees and has always been very helpful along the way. Tak!
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Brilliant service... Ordered a 10x4 m PVC marquee and flooring arrived quickly. The marquee is fantastic quality easy to assemble and erect. All our guests loved it and has been used regularly for summer, new year and birthday parties. Would highly recommend Dancover to anybody.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Windproof & waterproof for optimal indoor climate
- High-quality materials for usability and longevity
- Safety and Quality guaranteed since 1993
- Temporary construction
- Static engineer calculations for safety, strength and stability
- All parts are replaceable for long and safe product life
- Wide range of spare parts to secure maximum usability
- Personal advice and service before, during, and after a purchase
Box 2: 55.0 x 18.0 x 65.0
Box 3: 20.0 x 11.0 x 148.0
Box 4: 27.0 x 14.0 x 199.0
- Door openings with Velcro in both end walls
- Large Georgian style windows in the sidewalls provide great inflow of light
- Max flexibility with 2 m sidewall sections
- Easy to mount with enclosed bungee straps and Velcro
- Strong and durable galvanised steel frame
- Double Velcro Windstop prevents draught
Dancover is the leading supplier of marquees in Europe and delivers marquees worldwide. Our marquees are the result of many years of innovation, utilising the best materials to obtain the highest quality and functionality. Dancover develops marquees for all kinds of parties and events – for our many private customers as well as professional rental companies and party organisers. Dancover constantly works to develop our marquees to offer our customers an even better and affordable product. One of the many intelligent features, characterising marquees from Dancover, is our unique Double Velcro Windstop, which prevents draught inside the marquee. This simple, yet effective closure makes it pleasant for your guests to be inside the marquee for various events you arrange and host.
Our elegant and classic marquees in the series Original and Original Arched are made in a sturdy quality with a 100% waterproof PVC cover with large Georgian style windows in the sidewalls. The beautiful, classic windows are extra-large and provide an amazing inflow of light. Furthermore, the Original Arched series offers a beautiful and distinctive arched valance providing the marquee with a soft and curved look. This elegant detail provides in interaction with the large Georgian style window, an exclusive and elegant marquee, which will look amazing at any party, private context or at a professional event. The frame is made of strong galvanised steel tubes, which you can assemble without using special tools. Our PVC marquees are delivered complete with frame and cover as well as detachable sidewalls and end walls.
You are welcome to contact our Marquee Experts, who are ready to advice and answer your questions about the different types of marquees in the shop. You can contact our Experts during opening hours by calling, e-mailing or by using our Chat. Please find all contact information on the shop.
Dancover recommends buying a Safety Pack together with your new marquee. A Safety Pack consists of storm straps and long ground pegs, which provide security in windy weather. If your marquee is delivered without a ground bar, we recommend buying a ground bar, giving your marquee even more stability.
Spare Parts available for you marquee
Any marquee consists of several different parts and even for the sturdiest marquee, accidents happen – or parts get mislaid. Dancover offers spare parts for your PVC Original or PVC Original Arched marquee. If at some point you need a spare part for your PVC Original or PVC Original Arched marquee, go to our shop, find the relevant marquee and look up the missing part(s). You then order the spare part(s), and they will be delivered to you in a few days. You are then able to enjoy your Dancover marquee for even longer.
Dancover is the leading expert when it comes to marquees and other flexible cover solutions. With our extensive knowledge and experience, today; we are an industry leader on marquees, party tents and other party supplies. We develop, manufacture and offer innovative, durable and functional marquees in many different sizes, colours, and designs. We also offer everything from affordable PE marquees up to PVC marquees in a professional rental quality. We offer personal service, and our Experts are ready to assist you during opening hours with any questions you may have. Please contact us by phone, email or Chat.
Dancover – intelligent innovation!
Marquees are made for use at parties and other festive arrangements and are as such only meant for short term temporary assembly and the following disassembly. Please note that the warranty will not apply if used in any other way.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- Do not put up your tent in extremely bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m².
- In the case of strong wind, tt is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.