NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Jens Højberg, Active-Business Care
I have just used my new tent for the first time, and I would like to share that everything works according to plan. I got a lot of praise from the rest of the homeowner’s association.
Dancover has supplied us with some great marquees and has always been very helpful along the way. Tak!
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Brilliant service... Ordered a 10x4 m PVC marquee and flooring arrived quickly. The marquee is fantastic quality easy to assemble and erect. All our guests loved it and has been used regularly for summer, new year and birthday parties. Would highly recommend Dancover to anybody.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Beautiful and elegant marquee
- Perfect for romantic events
- Unique and classical shape
- Large windows with great inflow of light
- Easy assembly
- Marquee for professional use
- Beautiful design
- 100% waterproof PVC cover
- Strong lightweight frame
- Rental quality
- Strong construction for frequent erection and disassembly
- Tent frame made of hard pressed European anonised aluminium
- Connecting parts manufactured from corrosive resistant hot dipped galv. steel
- Sites divisible in half
- Quality fitted cover manufactured using low-wick and anti-fungicide
- Flame-retardant acording to DIN 4102 B1, M2; BS.
- Smart construction for quick assembly
- Bay spacing: 4.00 m
- Internal ridge height: 3.38 m
- Peak hight: 5.47 m
- Roof pitch: 20°
- Longest component: 3.90 m
- Maximum allowed wind speed: 80 km/h. (force 9)
Check out our great professional pagoda party tents built in strong aluminium and strong PVC! The professional pagoda, EventZone from Dancover, is the perfect solution for a lot of events and occasions.
All our professional party tents are designed and constructed from our experiences with the rental market as supplier. Thus, Dancover comply with the demands made on quality, long life as well as frequent and easy erection and disassembly. All our EventZone professional marquees are delivered with a wide entrance door with strong zippers.
The price includes two side walls with windows and two side walls without windows
The tent frame of our EventZone professional pagoda is made of state of the art hard pressed extruded aluminium and the whole set-up is designed with the aim of creating a marquee that is quick to assemble.
We deliver our EventZone professional pagodas in a wide range of sizes. All of them are designed and built in sections ready for enlargement. Standard structures are supplied as frame and covers complete with all bolts, earth anchors, base-plates, curtain rails (if required) and PVC coated bracing wires etc.
Our EventZone professional marquees come as standard with roof cover and side walls in sections of 3 meters. The sides come with arched windows on 50% of the sites. All sections can be in half and used as a door opening closed with strong zippers. The pagoda canvas is a strong, glossy, waterproof PVC coated polyester.
The standard colour of our professional pagoda is white.
Our EventZone professional party tents come complete with strong stake pegs for grounding.
The price does not include freight expences. Freight expences will be calculated when the order has been placed in accordance to size, modifications and the total weight. Please call our customer service for a quote.
- Do not put up your tent in extremely bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m².
- In the case of strong wind, tt is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
Please note! This product is produced on request. Consequently, the right to return does not apply.
Please note! A fork lift is needed for unloading. Unloading is also possible by hand, but it is up to the customer to provide manpower for it.