NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Jens Højberg, Active-Business Care
I have just used my new tent for the first time, and I would like to share that everything works according to plan. I got a lot of praise from the rest of the homeowner’s association.
Dancover has supplied us with some great marquees and has always been very helpful along the way. Tak!
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Brilliant service... Ordered a 10x4 m PVC marquee and flooring arrived quickly. The marquee is fantastic quality easy to assemble and erect. All our guests loved it and has been used regularly for summer, new year and birthday parties. Would highly recommend Dancover to anybody.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Budget alternative to PVC marquees
- PE covers and frames are fully recyclable
- Safety and Quality guaranteed since 1993
- Temporary construction
- Wind- and waterproof cover in sturdy PE
- Strong and durable galvanised steel frames
- Spare parts available to ensure longevity of products
- Personal advice and service
Box 2: 55.0 x 18.0 x 65.0
Box 3: 21.0 x 17.0 x 197.0
Box 4: 25.0 x 16.0 x 197.0
Box 5: 25.0 x 12.0 x 197.0
- Velcro door openings in both end walls
- Double Velcro Windstop-system secures a pleasant indoor climate
- One of our most popular and best-selling marquees
- Frame with galvanised steel tubes
- Sidewalls with 10 m. long sections with large Georgian style windows
- The large windows secure a great inflow of lights
- Ground bar 5x10 m is included!
Marquees are perfect for many different occasions – private events and celebrations as well as professional functions. Our PE Marquees are affordable and a perfect alternative to the normally more expensive marquees in PVC. No matter which marquee you prefer, we offer marquees in many different sizes, qualities and designs. Dancover has many years of experience with developing marquees. A marquee creates the perfect atmosphere for important occasions such as weddings, confirmations, birthdays, graduations and other big events. A beautiful and functional marquee will also be perfect for most kinds of professional events in connection with a fair, a product launch, teambuilding, company picnic and many other events.
The PE marquee PLUS offers a strong construction with a frame made of galvanised steel tubes locked with bolts in combination with a 100% waterproof Polyethylene cover. The Marquee is delivered with detachable sidewalls and end walls. The large Georgian-styled windows along the sides of the marquee provide a beautiful inflow of light.
Please note that our PE marquees PLUS are made for short time use only. The Party Tent Marquees are constructed with an eye for easy assembly and short period use. If your Party Tent Marquee is to be erected for a longer period, we recommend our PVC models or our professional set-up in heavy-duty aluminium and very strong PVC!
We recommend that you buy a Security Pack with storm straps and ground pegs to secure your Marquee in case of windy weather. Be sure to read the general Safety Instruction before you assemble your marquee.
Spare Parts available for your marquee
Any marquee consists of several different parts and even for the most sturdy marquee, accidents happen – or parts get mislaid; this is why we offer you spare parts for your PE marquee PLUS. If at some point you need a spare part for your PE marquee PLUS, go to our shop to find the relevant marquee and look up the missing part(s). You then order the spare part(s), and they will be delivered to you in a few days. You are then able to enjoy your Dancover marquee for even longer. About Dancover
Dancover is the leading expert when it comes to marquees and other flexible cover solutions. Today, with our extensive knowledge and experience, we are an industry leader on marquees, party tents and other party supplies. We develop, manufacture and offer innovative, durable and functional marquees in many different sizes, colours, and designs.
We also offer everything from affordable PE marquees up to PVC marquees in a professional rental quality. We offer personal service, and our Experts are ready to assist you during opening hours with any questions you may have. Please contact us by phone, email or Chat. Dancover – intelligent innovation!
Marquees are made for use at parties and other festive arrangements and are as such only meant for short term temporary assembly and the following disassembly. Please note that the warranty will not apply if used in any other way.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- Do not put up your tent in extremely bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m².
- In the case of strong wind, tt is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.