NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Beautiful marquees in a unique and elegant design
- Safety and Quality guaranteed since 1993
- Temporary construction
- Strong and durable frames and covers
- All parts are replaceable for long and safe product life
- Wide range of spare parts to secure maximum usability
- Personal advice and service before, during, and after a purchase
Box 2: 55.0 x 17.0 x 65.0
Box 3: 17.0 x 12.0 x 233.0
Box 4: 21.0 x 12.0 x 193.0
- Stunning pyramid valance style
- Large windows with beautiful inflow of light
- Flexibility to use with or without sidewalls
Beautiful marquee in high quality with stunning pyramid valance which gives Elegance PRO a unique look. Elgance PRO is the perfect setting for any event or party. The large windows provide a beautiful inflow of light and the practical square design makes it suitable for even small gardens.
Elegance PRO looks stunning both with and without sidewalls. Set up your Elegance PRO without sidewalls to create an open space great for outdoor receptions or put on sidewalls to create a more private setting for your party. With Elegance PRO you have the flexibility to choose and can look forward to a beautiful marquee with great details and a high quality finish.
Marquees are made for use at parties and other festive arrangements and are as such only meant for short term temporary assembly and the following disassembly. Please note that the warranty will not apply if used in any other way.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- Do not put up your tent in extremely bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m².
- In the case of strong wind, it is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.