NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Excl freight cost
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Extra stable construction
- Strong galvanised frame
- Waterproof and durable cover
- Flexible storage
- Personal advice and service
Box 2: 62.0 x 13.5 x 150.0 cm.
Box 3: 21.0 x 13.5 x 170.0 cm.
Box 4: 23.0 x 14.0 x 133.0 cm.
- Easy to assemble
- Strong 500 g/m2 PVC cover
- Flame retardant cover
- 100% waterproof cover
- Sturdy galvanised steel frame
- 2 large doors for easy access
- Light colours for visibility
- 2 air vents for effective airflow
- UV-protected cover
- Many functions and purposes
- CE certified according to EN 1090
Storage work tent for many purposes – for shelter when working outside or for storing various objects like machinery, materials, bikes, garden furniture, wood etc. Provide you with a sturdy shelter and extra space in no time. The strong and durable frame and cover will last a long time with normal tear and wear. In short, you have countless possibilities with this high-quality storage work tent from Dancovershop.com.
The strong frame of the storage work tent is made of galvanised steel tubes. The surface of the tubes is treated with an anti-corrosion agent for protection. The cover has a dirt skirt, which must be secured – either by digging it into the ground or by placing heavy materials on top of the skirt to protect the storage work tent in windy weather. The storage work tent can also be placed on a concrete foundation by using expansions bolts, if necessary. The entrance door of the storage work tent has strong Velcro for easy handling and secure closure.
The sturdy and 100% waterproof cover in 500 g/m2 PVC has a 3-layer construction coated on both sides. The built-in ripstop effect will prevent a possible tear to develop further. The cover is in light colours and will provide some light inside the tent during the daytime. The cover is also UV resistant to secure longevity and good protection of the goods stored inside the storage work tent.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- It is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.