NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Excl freight cost
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Extra stable construction
- Strong galvanised frame
- Waterproof and durable cover
- Flexible storage
- Personal advice and service
Box 2: 67.5 x 13.5 x 150.0 cm.
Box 3: 23.0 x 14.0 x 133.0 cm.
Box 4: 29.5 x 13.5 x 170.0 cm.
Box 5: 49.0 x 14.0 x 59.0 cm.
- Affordable and flexible solution
- Perfect storage for cars, MCs, garden machines, bikes, trailers etc.
- Durable, waterproof canvas
- Strong straps for safe mounting
- Plenty of headroom
- UV-resistant canvas
- Ground cover included
- CE certified according to EN 1090
- 2 air vents for effective airflow
Portable garages are flexible and perfect for almost any kind of storage
Our portable garages PRO are flexible and can shelter your car, MC, garden machines, bikes, trailers, building materials etc. from the elements. The functional garage tent is easy to assemble, you can place it almost anywhere, and it will provide you with a lot of extra storage room quickly and at a very competitive price. Portable garage tents are flexible and protect cars, MCs, garden machines, bikes, trailers, building materials etc. from the elements. The portable garage is easy to assemble and mount and will provide you with a lot of extra room for storage in no time.
Portable garages has a sturdy steel frame
Portable garages or storage tents are made of galvanised steel tubes with a surface corrosion treatment. The ground bar is attached to the ground with the included stake pegs to secure the structure in case of strong wind. Furthermore, the cover has a dirt skirt on both sides, which protects against a crosswind. You must dig the dirt skirt into the soil or cover it with flagstones or similar heavy material. Do you prefer a more permanent solution? Mount the portable garage on a concrete foundation by using expansions bolts. The door made of tarpaulin (same material as the cover) secures easy access, and it is possible to have the door wide open when you enter or exit the portable garage.
The PE cover of the portable garage
The cover is made of waterproof PE (polyethene) and has a 3-layer construction coated on both sides. The build-in rip stop effect will prevent a possible tear from developing further. The cover is UV resistant, which provides durability and good protection of the items inside the garage.
Ground cover for optimal storage
This portable garage comes with a durable PE ground cover. The ground cover provides the perfect protection against moisture, condensation, dirt and dust, and it prevents humidity from building up. The garage and ground cover create the ideal protection for your stored items whether you have a vehicle or other things inside the shelter. You fasten the ground cover to the inside of the tarpaulin with strong Velcro.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- It is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.