NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Recommended accessories - purchased separately
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Extra stable construction
- Waterproof and durable cover
- Flexible storage
- Personal advice and service
- Flame retardant
- Heavy-duty PVC cover
- Professional storage solution
- Sturdy arched steel frame
- Reinforced construction
- 2 large tarpaulin gates
Box 2: 150.0 x 72.0 x 228.0
- Industrial size shelter
- 2 m between legs
- 2 gates
- Gates, manually operated
This great shelter contains multiple purposes for storage. It is ideal for agriculture or industrial projects, both short and long –term projects. It gives you the convenience, ease, and durability you are looking for in an industrial shelter.
The 12-meter long shelter is spacious and designed for storage for everything from machinery to cars and construction materials. The possibilities are countless. The 2 gates make it easy to store, restore and use what is stored in the shelter.
This is a robust and solid construction! The heavy duty steel tubes are bolted together and stabilised with heavy purlins. Furthermore, there are cross stabilisers for maximum strength in windy weather.
The foot plates can be mounted and secured into the ground or other surfaces as concrete or wooden frame.
The tarpaulin is easy to clean and needs very low maintenance. This tarpaulin will effectively provide long life protection, of your vehicles and equipment, from the weather.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m².
- In the case of strong wind, tt is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.