NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Recommended accessories - purchased separately
Excl freight cost
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Hot-dip galvanised steel frame
- Strong 600 g/m² PVC cover
- Proven functional and durable
- Extremely stable steel frame
- Large door with triple Velcro-closure
- Extra stable construction
- Waterproof and durable cover
- Flexible storage
- Personal advice and service
Box 3: 40.0 x 5.0 x 70.0 cm.
Box 4-5: 65.0 x 40.0 x 105.0 cm.
- Designed to shelter anything from large vehicles to materials, goods, and more
- Durable hot-dip galvanised steel frame
- Heavy-duty 600 g/m2 flame retardant PVC cover
- Sturdy ground pegs included for safe anchoring
- Assembly made easy with sturdy bolts and nuts
- Large PVC gate ensures easy access even with a forklift
- Gate with double Velcro closure for proper closure
- Large gate with manual opening by rope
- White roof for more light inside during daytime
The tall and spacious Titanium storage shelters are designed to shelter almost anything you want to store in a well-protected space. Due to the many details and proven functionality, the large storage shelter is the perfect place to store a caravan, boat, machinery, materials, goods, fodder and much more. The storage shelter will keep your stored goods well protected from the rain, snow, sun, dust, and more. At the same time, the spacious storage shelter gives you room to work shaded from the sun or sheltered from the rain in connection with a building site or similar. The large gate provide room enough for working with a forklift while storing goods and more.
The Titanium storage shelters have a strong frame with hot-dip galvanised steel tubes, which has an anticorrosive coating to ensure the popular Dancover product longevity. The frame is easy to assemble with heavy-duty bolts and nuts. The frame is strengthen by steel wind crosses for the side and end walls. You must secure the entire structure with the enclosed, sturdy ground pegs. The elegant cover of the Titanium storage shelter is made of strong UV resistant 600 g/m2 flame retardant PVC.
Do you have questions about our sturdy Titanium storage shelters, please contact our Xperts at Dancovershop.com.
NB! This storage shelter consists of two storage shelters 8x9m connected with rain gutters!
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m².
- In the case of strong wind, tt is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.