NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Heavy duty shelter designed for storage of machines and material
- Tent frame made of hard pressed European anonised aluminium
- The main framework are manufactured from four channel extrusions.
- Connecting parts manufactured from corrosive resistant hot dipped galv. steel
- Strong, glossy waterproof PVC coated polyester canvas 650 g/m²
- Quality fitted cover manufactured using low-wick and anti-fungicide
- Flame retardant acording to DIN 4102, B1, M2, BS 5438/7837
- Smart construction for quick assembly
- Fixing to the ground: stake pegs
- Bay spacing: 2.50 m
- Roof pitch: 15°
- Section size: 2.50 m
- Port hight/ width: 4.20 / 4.95 m
- Snow load: 75 kg
- Wind load: 102 kmh
- Ready for enlargement with sections of 2.50 m - price: Call us for current price
Please note that the shown images are intended as a guide. Small details may vary from tent to tent.
Storage tents built in heavy duty aluminium and strong PVC! Dancover comply with the demands made on quality, long life.
The frame of our heavy duty storage tent is made of state of the art hard pressed extruded aluminium and the whole set-up is designed with the aim of creating a storage shelter that is quick to assemble.
We deliver our storage shelter in a wide range of sizes. All of them are designed and built in sections ready for enlargement. Standard structures are supplied as frame and covers complete with all bolts, earth anchors, base-plates, and PVC coated bracing wires etc.
Our storage shelter come as standard with white cover in sections of 2.5 meters. The shelter canvas is a strong, UV resistant, glossy, waterproof PVC coated polyester. The cover is flame retardant and certified acording to DIN 4102, B1, M2 and BS 5438/7837.
The price does not include freight expences. Freight expences will be calculated when the order has been placed in accordance to size, modifications and the total weight. Please call our customer service for a quote.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m².
- In the case of strong wind, tt is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
Please note! A fork lift is needed for unloading.