NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Dancover has supplied us with some great marquees and has always been very helpful along the way. Tak!
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Brilliant service... Ordered a 10x4 m PVC marquee and flooring arrived quickly. The marquee is fantastic quality easy to assemble and erect. All our guests loved it and has been used regularly for summer, new year and birthday parties. Would highly recommend Dancover to anybody.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Beautiful and durable marquee
- Sturdy and waterproof PVC cover
- Galvanised steel frame
- Large Georgian style windows provide great inflow of light
- Personal advice and service
- Double Velcro Windstop prevents draught
- New - only from Dancover! For the very first time it is possible now to buy a PVC marquee with panoramic windows!
- Low priced alternative to our Pro Party Tent Marquees (rental quality)
- Strong waterproof, flame retardant and fire-resistant PVC roof cover
- Strong, waterproof, flame retardant and fire-resistant PVC side- and end walls
- The PVC fabric is tested following: DIN 4102 - B1/B2, M2
- Panorama windows on the long sides offer a good inflow of light
- Entrance door in both of the end walls
- Ground bar set for increased stability and ground pegs
Accessories (To be ordered separately)
We recommend that you buy storm straps and extra long ground pegs to further secure your Party Tent Marquee in case of windy weather.
The panoramic windows provide a unique and modern look, a feeling of larger space and a great lighting. These large and beautiful windows enable you to enjoy the view undisturbed, make you feel close to the surroundings and still work as a refuge and shelter.
Dancover´s series of Party Tent Marquees with galvanized steel frame, PVC canvas. The perfect solution for local societies, clubs, markets, wedding parties, birthday parties, confirmations, A-levels parties or other festive events or activities where a low priced alternative to our Professional Party Tent Marquees is required.
The strong steel frame of the Party Tent Marquee is galvanized. The Party Tent Marquee is easy to transport because of the strong light weight frame. The Party Tent Marquee is delivered with a ground bar set and ground pegs for increased stability.
The roof cover as well as the side walls and end walls is crafted in a waterproof, flame retardant and fire-resistant PVC quality. The canvas of the Party Tent Marquee is beautifully made and has a built-in rip stop function to prevent tearing. The roof cover of the Party Tent Marquee is made of an extra strong PVC quality. The arched windows on the long sides offer a comfortable inflow of light and a nice view out of the Party Tent Marquee. The Party Tent Marquee has an entrance door in each of the end walls.
Marquees are made for use at parties and other festive arrangements and are as such only meant for short term temporary assembly and the following disassembly. Please note that the warranty will not apply if used in any other way.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- Do not put up your tent in extremely bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m².
- It is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.