NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Extra stable construction
- Waterproof and durable cover
- Flexible storage
- Personal advice and service
- Retractable tunnel in elegant Italian design
- Strong materials and high functionality
- Aluminium frame
- Flame retardant 550 g/m² PVC cover
- Nylon wheels for easy handling
- Nylon handles for quick opening
- Two metal brackets for ground fixing
We have all seen the retractable tunnels at various stadiums or when watching sport on television. The retractable tunnel is flexible and connects the locker room or area under the grandstands with the field so the players can go directly out onto the field and back again after the match. The tunnel is made of a strong, lightweight aluminium frame with a flame retardant 550 g/m² PVC cover. The tunnel is easy to handle due to the sturdy nylon wheels under the legs of the tunnel frame. Two nylon handles at the end make it easy to pull out the retractable tunnel before a match – and to retract it when not in use. The well-known tunnel can also be used for many other purposes when you want to connect two places – e.g. two buildings or areas during a concert, an exhibition, at a building site etc.
- It is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
Please note! This product is produced on request. Consequently, the right to return does not apply.
Please note! A fork lift is needed for unloading. Unloading is also possible by hand, but it is up to the customer to provide manpower for it.