Recommended accessories - purchased separately
Logo print & Branding
Do you want to be noticed from afar at the event?
Why not go all the way and turn your pop up gazebo into a billboard that is noticeable from the other end of the square? Stand out from competitors at events. Get logo printing on your FleXtents pop up gazebo now!
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Professional quality
- Lightweight and durable
- 100% waterproof
- Incl. carry bag with wheels
- Expert advice and service
Box 2: 58.0 x 35.0 x 163.0
- Easy set up in 60 seconds
- Professional quality
- Functional design
- Optional full digital print
- Adjustable height
- Easy to store
- Easy to transport
- Expert advice and service
- Incl. practical carry bag with wheels (159.5x55.5x31.5 cm)
FleXtents is the ultimate pop up gazebo and the no. 1 brand in Europe. It is the result of many years of innovative product development with a focus on light and portable tent solutions in high professional quality. FleXtents sets the standard for functional design and creates the perfect setting for any event or celebration. With over 10 years on the market and with its superior quality, FleXtents has secured the leading position, with thousands of happy and satisfied customers all over Europe. Our professional expert advice and service is an important part of the concept.
With a FleXtents Xtreme you get a professional pop up gazebo in the best possible quality, which combines functionality and elegant design with a professional and durable quality. FleXtents Xtreme is a lightweight and elegant pop up gazebo available in many sizes, colours and designs and furthermore with the possibility to add full digital print to give you the best possible visibility and branding value. FleXtents Xtreme is apart from being the absolute strongest pop up gazebo on the market extremely easy to mount, easy to transport and simple to store in the sturdy bag with wheels that is included.
The strong aluminium frame is made of 50 mm heavy-duty hexagonal tubes for maximum strength and durability. Many private customers have chosen this slightly more costly gazebo due to the great durability. The large footplates provide stable and solid anchoring when setting up. The FleXtents height is adjustable with 3 different positions, so it will fit exactly to your needs every time.
The cover is made of high quality strong polyester with heavy PVC backing. It is waterproof, UV-resistant, stain-resistant and washable! The high quality cover will stay beautiful for many years even with regular use.
Logo print and Branding
FleXtents Xtreme - the professional quality will promote your brand in an effective and elegant way. The flexible pop up gazebo is the perfect way to promote your message and brand. We offer high quality heat transfer printing on sidewalls, valance and on the roof cover of your FleXtents for optimal professional branding wherever you should chose to mount your FleXtents Xtreme. The professional quality furthermore makes it possible for you to enjoy your pop up gazebo for many years. If an accident should occur you will always be able to buy spare parts or replace a printed sidewalls etc.
We recommend that you buy a ground bar, weight discs and our Safety Pack which contains storm straps and storm pegs to increase stability in case of windy weather. Choose sidewalls in different colours, half side panels or sidewalls with panorama windows to customise your FleXtents even more and achieve different interesting looks.
Flextents are only meant for short term temporary assembly and the following disassembly. Please note that the warranty will not apply if used in any other way.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- Do not put up your tent in bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- When you put up your FleXtents, be sure to extend the frame completely. Always use the supplied guy ropes on each leg of your tent. Also, ensure that the roof cover is fully extended and that the tent is probably fastened to the ground.
- Do not leave your FleXtents unattended for longer periods of time.
- In the case of strong wind, tt is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
You can easily connect multiple FleXtents with specially designed connectors and rain gutters. Find them in the FleXtents accessories category here at dancovershop.com. The rain gutter is set with strong Velcro on the inside of the gazebo.