NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Logo print & Branding
Do you want to be noticed from afar at the event?
Why not go all the way and turn your pop up gazebo into a billboard that is noticeable from the other end of the square? Stand out from competitors at events. Get logo printing on your FleXtents pop up gazebo now!
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Flexible and durable
- No. 1 brand in Europe
- Easy to mount in 60 seconds
- Strong steel frame
- Great value for money
Box 2: 41.0 x 6.0 x 43.0
Box 3: 41.0 x 11.0 x 43.0
- Easy set up in 60 seconds
- Durable quality
- Functional design
- Adjustable height
- Easy to store
- Easy to transport
- Expert advice and service
- Incl. practical carry bag
FleXtents is the ultimate pop up gazebo and the no. 1 brand in Europe. It is the result of many years of innovative product development with a focus on light and portable tent solutions in high professional quality. FleXtents sets the standard for functional design and creates the perfect setting for any event or celebration. With over 10 years on the market and with its superior quality, FleXtents has secured the leading position, with thousands of happy and satisfied customers all over Europe. Our professional expert advice and service is an important part of the concept.
With the pop up gazebo FleXtents Basic v.2 series, you will get a complete pop up gazebo set with 4 sidewalls, which combines functional and elegant design with professional quality. FleXtents Basic v.2 appeals to customers who want a complete FleXtents set at the best price on the market!
The pop up gazebo Basic v.2 construction is a strong and robust hammer painted steel frame. The FleXtents height is adjustable with 3 different positions, so it will fit exactly to your needs.
The cover is made of high quality strong polyester with heavy PVC backing. It is waterproof, UV-resistant, stain-resistant and washable! The sidewalls are zipped on to each other and fixed to the frame with strong Velcro strips.
Logo print and Branding
FleXtents is the pop up gazebo your brand deserves! Create maximum branding with your FleXtents. We offer high quality heat transfer printing on sidewalls, valance and on the roof cover of your FleXtents for optimal professional branding.
We recommend you to buy a ground bar, weight discs and our Safety Pack which contains storm straps and storm pegs to increase stability in case of windy weather.
Customise your FleXtents even more with the selection of various FleXtents accessories here at dancovershop.com.
Flextents are only meant for short term temporary assembly and the following disassembly. Please note that the warranty will not apply if used in any other way.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- Do not put up your tent in bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- When you put up your FleXtents, be sure to extend the frame completely. Always use the supplied guy ropes on each leg of your tent. Also, ensure that the roof cover is fully extended and that the tent is probably fastened to the ground.
- Do not leave your FleXtents unattended for longer periods of time.
- In the case of strong wind, tt is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
You can easily connect multiple FleXtents with specially designed connectors and rain gutters. Find them in the FleXtents accessories category here at dancovershop.com. The rain gutter is set with strong Velcro on the inside of the gazebo.