A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
Box 2: 64.5 x 11.5 x 171.0
- Strong and rust resistant aluminium frame
- Two types of virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels:
- 1 – Twin-wall roof panels protect plants from strong sunlight exposure
- 2 – Crystal-clear wall panels with over 90% light transmission
- Galvanised steel base included for optimal stability
- Two adjustable roof vents
- Lockable door handle (lock not included)
- Easy access with low threshold
- Easy to assemble with sliding system
- Anchoring kit for extra security
- Manually operated window
- 10.41 m²
Elegant orangery in strong and durable materials. The spacious and classic orangery will provide the perfect environment for growing a wide range of fruit, vegetables and flowers that requires a more protected and hot environment that you can provide for them outside in the garden. It is obvious for you to put some furniture inside the orangery and use the fine structure as a pavilion. Here, you can enjoy your garden regardless of the weather from early spring well into the autumn. It is always a special and wonderful feeling to enter an orangery, and you will soon be looking forward to going inside when you want to attend and nurse your plants or need some time to relax.
Orangery in strong, durable and lightweight materials
The beautiful and classic orangery has two types of virtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant and flexible polycarbonate panels. The roof panels are twin-wall polycarbonate protecting against strong sunlight exposure. The wall panels are crystalline polycarbonate providing a light transmission over 90 %. Polycarbonate panels are much stronger and durable than the traditional orangery with glass panels. With a light transmission over 90%, you do not miss anything regarding the growth when choosing the much stronger lightweight polycarbonate. Furthermore, the window panels are easy to mount due to the uniform sliding panel system. The orangery has a special window for ventilation as temperature and humidity play an important part in the growth and in the indoor climate in general. The elegant orangery comes with a galvanised steel base and will fit perfectly in most gardens and prolong the garden season by several months.
- When establishing a greenhouse, it is your responsibility to comply with local rules and regulations and to ensure that the greenhouse is assembled correctly according to the enclosed manual. It is very important that you assemble all parts according to the instructions. Do not skip any parts or any steps.
- Protection during assembly: Please take care when assembling the greenhouse as some parts may have sharp edges – both profiles and glass. Use work gloves as recommended in the manual – and preferably shoes and safety goggles. If using a ladder or power tools, be sure to follow the manufacturer’s safety advice. Keep children away from the assembly site. Make sure that the weather is dry and not winding for safety reasons.
- Do not lean against the greenhouse during construction. Do not place your greenhouse in an area with excessive wind. Do not attempt to assemble this greenhouse if you are tired, have taken drugs or alcohol. Be sure to be more than one person to do the job.
- Attention! Make sure that you place the greenhouse on a firm and plane surface preferably concrete, but flagstones, wood, or gravel can work, too. The base must be 100% in level and with the right angles – check by measuring the two diagonal dimensions. This is important whether you have a greenhouse with a pre-fabricated ground frame or you make your own base. Fasten the frame of the structure to prevent accidents in case of extreme weather.
- Snow and other potential hazards: If snow is assembling on top of your greenhouse, make sure to remove the snow so the greenhouse does not collapse from the weight of too much heavy snow. An extra precaution could be to place one or more supporting poles under the roof beam. When placing the greenhouse, pay attention to the risk of fallen branches, falling snow from roof tops and more that could create a potential hazard to the greenhouse.
We recommend that you use silicone to secure the window panes even if it does not say so in your manual. The silicone will seal the windows and make them stay in place.
- Regular control and security: Please note that even though our greenhouses and orangeries are sturdy and durable structures, they are not permanent buildings as such so it is upon you to regularly check the structure to make sure that it is safe and in working order. A greenhouse is a sturdy but light construction so it is your responsibility to ensure that the greenhouse is safely secured and fastened to the base so the greenhouse does not cause damage to others in case of bad weather. In case of a storm, remove loose objects from the surrounding garden – like garden furniture, parasols, toys, trampoline, and more – as it can move and hit the greenhouse during the storm. During the winter you can secure the greenhouse by removing automatic window openers and in general securing the doors and windows so the wind cannot get hold.
When fastening the frame of the greenhouse, be sure not to hit any hidden cables or pipes in the ground when inserting the ground pegs, ground anchors, or similar.
- Insurance: Please check whether a greenhouse is covered by your home contents insurance. Do not stay inside the greenhouse during extreme weather conditions. Make sure that doors and windows are securely closed during a storm.
- Warranty information: Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product, normal wear and tear excepted, in accordance with written use instructions or manual. If you need to clean your greenhouse at some point, only use a mild detergent and lukewarm or cold water – and a disinfectant before a new season. Do not use strong agents of any kind.
This structure is not tested for specific snow and wind loads! See above how to act during various weather conditions.