A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
Box 2: 64.0 x 21.0 x 233.0 cm.
- Lightweight and rust resistant aluminium frame
- Two types of virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels:
- 1 – Twin-wall roof panels protect plants from strong sunlight exposure
- 2 – Crystalline wall panels with over 90% light transmission
- Galvanised steel base included for optimal stability
- Built-in rain gutter system
- Vent window included
- Lockable door handle (lock not included)
- Easy to assemble with sliding system
- 8.6 m²
Elegant hexagonal orangery in strong and durable materials. The sturdy orangery will provide the perfect environment for growing a wide range of fruit, vegetables and flowers that requires a more protected and hot environment that you can provide for them outside in the garden. You can, of course, also put a couple of chairs in the orangery and use the fine structure as a pavilion. Here, you can enjoy your garden regardless of the weather. It is a special and wonderful feeling to enter an orangery, and you will soon be looking forward to going inside when you want to attend and nurse your plants.
Orangery in strong, durable and lightweight materials
The hexagonal orangery has two types of virtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant and flexible polycarbonate panels. The roof panels are twin-wall polycarbonate protecting against strong sunlight exposure. The wall panels are crystalline polycarbonate providing a light transmission over 90%. Polycarbonate panels are much stronger and durable than the traditional orangery with glass panels. With a light transmission over 90%, you do not miss anything regarding the growth when choosing the much stronger lightweight polycarbonate. Furthermore, the window panels are easy to mount due to the uniform sliding panel system. The orangery has a special window for ventilation as temperature and humidity play an important part in the growth. The hexagonal orangery comes with a galvanised steel base and will fit perfectly in most gardens and prolong the garden season by several months.
- In the case of strong wind, it is your responsibility to secure the greenhouse adequately and prevent it from damaging materials and injuring people.
- In case of strong wind and extreme weather, we advise you to secure your greenhouse. Overall, we advise you to place your greenhouse in the lee of a building or other structures, which will protect the greenhouse from too strong and direct wind.
- When it snows, snow may pile up on the top of your greenhouse. Wet and heavy snow may cause the greenhouse to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove excessive snow from the roof of your greenhouse and save the structure from damage.
- Do not assemble or disassemble your greenhouse at temperatures below zero. Doing so may damage materials.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the greenhouse.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. It does not cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorised modification or exposure to extreme weather conditions.
- In case of strong wind, we recommend that you close doors and windows of the greenhouse and make sure no loose objects are laying anywhere near the greenhouse.
- We recommend you to check whether your greenhouse is covered by your home contents insurance.
This structure is not tested for specific snow and wind loads! See above how to act during various weather conditions.