Recommended accessories - purchased separately
Excl freight cost
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels
- Modern design
- Raised garden bed protects from pests, snails, and more
- Makes gardening accessible to all
- Hinged lids offers full access
- Durable, rust resistant aluminium frame
- Two deep planting trays included
- Easy DIY assembly - an all-inclusive kit
- Maintenance free design
- 1.44 m²
The elegant and functional mini polycarbonate greenhouse can help you start early in the spring planting seedlings and for having vegetables, herbs, and flowers right outside on the patio or balcony. This compact greenhouse on a raised garden bed has an aluminium frame and strong polycarbonate panels. The height makes gardening accessible to everyone and the two planting trays inside limit the amount of soil you need to grow all kinds of plants. You can have the compact greenhouse almost anywhere and the hinged lid of the greenhouse provide easy ventilation, access to the plants, and humidity control.
- In the case of strong wind, it is your responsibility to secure the greenhouse adequately and prevent it from damaging materials and injuring people.
- In case of strong wind and extreme weather, we advise you to secure your greenhouse. Overall, we advise you to place your greenhouse in the lee of a building or other structures, which will protect the greenhouse from too strong and direct wind.
- When it snows, snow may pile up on the top of your greenhouse. Wet and heavy snow may cause the greenhouse to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove excessive snow from the roof of your greenhouse and save the structure from damage.
- Do not assemble or disassemble your greenhouse at temperatures below zero. Doing so may damage materials.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the greenhouse.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. It does not cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorised modification or exposure to extreme weather conditions.
- In case of strong wind, we recommend that you close doors and windows of the greenhouse and make sure no loose objects are laying anywhere near the greenhouse.
- We recommend you to check whether your greenhouse is covered by your home contents insurance.
This structure is not tested for specific snow and wind loads! See above how to act during various weather conditions.