Dancover has supplied us with some great marquees and has always been very helpful along the way. Tak!
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Brilliant service... Ordered a 10x4 m PVC marquee and flooring arrived quickly. The marquee is fantastic quality easy to assemble and erect. All our guests loved it and has been used regularly for summer, new year and birthday parties. Would highly recommend Dancover to anybody.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Beautiful and durable marquee
- Sturdy and waterproof PVC cover
- Galvanised steel frame
- Large Georgian style windows provide great inflow of light
- Beautifully arched valance
- Double Velcro Windstop prevents draught
- Unique Danish Design
- Professional quality and functionality
- Beautiful and innovative marquee
- Unique modular concept
- Infinite combinations
Box 2: 30.0 x 20.0 x 30.0 cm.
Box 3: 64.0 x 19.0 x 270.0 cm.
- Professional quality
- Unique modular concept
- Sturdy canvas
- Flame retardant canvas
- Easy to assemble
- Mount in 45 min.
- Consists of 2 x 3x3 m dome marquee Multipavillon®
Incl. rain gutter for easy assembly
Dome marquee Multipavillon® is a beautiful, exclusive and flexible marquee with infinite possibilities. All the materials are in a professional quality and the various elements can be combined endlessly by joining 2 marquees together. The flame retardant and washable canvas protects against both the sun, rain and wind. The dome marquee can be used for both professional and private use and is perfect for everything from a romantic wedding or confirmation to exhibitions, product-launchings, fairs and markets. The beautiful arches may be romantic at one event and plain practical at the next if many people are to pass through at fairs etc. It is possible to buy sidewalls with or without windows, zips, gutter and extra modules.
Dome marquee Multipavillon® is Danish design and innovation
Dome marquee Multipavillon® is designed and developed in Denmark and is based on the idea of creating a flexible and perfect setting for both private and professional events. It is easy to assemble and mount and every bit is high quality from the frame to the cover. The stroke of genius lies in the possibility to combine the various modules almost infinite. That gives you the possibility to select exactly the size of marquee you need – and buy new modules if the need arises. Dome marquee Multipavillon® is easy to assemble due to the simple yet innovative click-system. This system is a major reason why the smaller modules can be mounted in less than 30 minutes.
Please note: Sidewalls not included. Please order sidewalls separately. Sidewalls are available in 4 types which will fit all marquees Multipavillon.
NB. You will need a rain gutter when you want to combine 2 or more separate modules.
Marquees are made for use at parties and other festive arrangements and are as such only meant for short term temporary assembly and the following disassembly. Please note that the warranty will not apply if used in any other way.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- Do not put up your tent in extremely bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m².
- It is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
Please note! This product is produced on request. Consequently, the right to return does not apply.
Please note! A fork lift is needed for unloading. Unloading is also possible by hand, but it is up to the customer to provide manpower for it.
Product Cross Reference
Product Cross Reference
|PVC walls/roof||380/500 g/m²||500g/m²||500 g/m²||650 g/m²|
|PE walls/roof||200 g/m²|
|Galvanised steel tubes|
|Tube diameter||38 & 42 mm||38 & 42 mm||54, 50 & 38mm||50 & 44.5 mm||63 mm|
|Tube thickness||1,2 & 1,1 mm||1,2 & 1,1 mm||1,5 & 1,1mm||2 & 2.5mm||2mm|
|Double velcro Windstop|
|Panorama variant available|
|= Accessories sold separately|