Recommended accessories - purchased separately
Excl freight cost
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Maintenance free
- Great functionality
- Lightweight materials
- Perfect growth conditions
- Personal advice and service
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Polycarbonate windows
- Easy to assemble
- 3.05 m²
A nice, compact lean-to greenhouse that can be placed everywhere there´s a free wall. You can grow fruit or flowers as you please. The sturdy windows made of polycarbonate are lightweight, easy to mount and much more durable than traditional glass without any loss of light transmission and hence the growth. Use the lean to greenhouse for most of the year depending of the location etc.
- It is your responsibility to secure the greenhouse adequately and prevent it from damaging materials and injuring people.
- In case of strong wind and extreme weather, we advise you to secure your greenhouse. Overall, we advise you to place your greenhouse in the lee of a building or other structures, which will protect the greenhouse from too strong and direct wind.
- Do not assemble or disassemble your greenhouse at temperatures below zero. Doing so may damage materials.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the greenhouse.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. It does not cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorised modification or exposure to extreme weather conditions.
- In case of strong wind, we recommend that you close doors and windows of the greenhouse and make sure no loose objects are laying anywhere near the greenhouse.
- We recommend you to check whether your greenhouse is covered by your home contents insurance.