NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Recommended accessories - purchased separately
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Help you grow plants from the early spring
- Protect against pests and vermin
- Create perfect growth conditions
- Galvanised rustproof steel frame
- UV-resistant cover in durable PE
- Waterproof cover so remember to water the plants
- Easy to assemble and move
- Cord for closing the tunnel included
Greenhouse tunnel kit for growing plants from the early spring outside in your garden. Start by having the seedlings indoor and when they are ready, move them outside under the protective greenhouse tunnel. The tunnel will create perfect growth conditions for your plants and protect the young plants against pests and vermin. The tunnel has a galvanised rustproof steel frame and a UV-resistant cover in durable PE. The transparent cover will let in the sun and warm up the soil to make your new plants grow. The cover is waterproof so you may need to water the plants occasionally. The tunnel is easy to assemble and use.
Dancover expert tip: Greenhouse tunnels are perfect for growing a variety of different plants from the early spring and on. Remember to water frequently, ventilate as much as possible and remove the tunnel when the weather is warm enough and the plants are large enough to be in the open. It is extremely important that you keep the cover on the greenhouse tunnel stretched and taut at all times. Otherwise, a risk emerges that during a rainfall water pile up on top of the tunnel, which may cause the structure to collapse.
- In the case of strong wind, it is your responsibility to secure the polytunnel greenhouse adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your polytunnel greenhouse is intended as a seasonal form of coverage and not as a permanent structure.
- During windy weather, we advise you to secure your greenhouse or in case of strong wind, take it down. Overall, we advise you to place your polytunnel greenhouse in the lee of a building, trees or other that will protect the greenhouse from too strong and direct wind.
- When it rains, water may pile up on top of your polytunnel greenhouse causing it to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof of the greenhouse free of gathering water. Be sure that the cover is fully extended - please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, snow may pile up on the top of your greenhouse. Wet and heavy snow may cause the greenhouse to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your greenhouse and save the structure from damage.
- Please be sure that your greenhouse is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. This will minimise the risk of mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your greenhouse at temperatures below zero. Doing so may damage the cover.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the greenhouse.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. It does not cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions either. (See above.)
- We recommend you to check whether your polytunnel greenhouse is covered by your home contents insurance.
This structure is not tested for specific snow and wind loads! See above how to act during various weather conditions.