Recommended accessories - purchased separately
Excl freight cost
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
Box 2: 10.0 x 10.0 x 210.0 cm.
Box 3: 6.0 x 12.0 x 70.0 cm.
Box 4: 20.0 x 16.0 x 40.0 cm.
Box 5: 50.0 x 50.0 x 210.0 cm.
Box 6-8: 10.0 x 12.0 x 231.0 cm.
Box 9-11: 10.0 x 6.0 x 210.0 cm.
Box 12-14: 6.0 x 12.0 x 70.0 cm.
Box 15-17: 20.0 x 16.0 x 40.0 cm.
Box 18-20: 70.0 x 70.0 x 210.0 cm.
- Frame in strong, metal profiles
- 4 mm polycarbonate window panels
- Maintenance free materials
- Max snow load 320 kg/m²
- 25 m²
- 5 skylights with automatic openers included
- Stable door in front (80x200 cm)
- Shelves can be ordered separately
An elegant and sturdy greenhouse for everyone who dreams of delicious homegrown produce like fruit and vegetables, which requires a more sheltered environment that the open garden may supply. The sturdy window panels made of 4 mm polycarbonate are lightweight, easy to mount and much more durable than traditional glass without any loss of light transmission and hence the growth. The greenhouse will fit perfectly in most gardens and extend the garden season significantly. It is a special and wonderful feeling to enter a greenhouse, and you will soon be looking forward to going inside when you want to attend and nurse your produce – or simply enjoy a little peace This sturdy greenhouse will be especially suited for areas with snow (see snow load) but will of course work perfectly anywhere. It is possible to order one or more 2 m extensions for this greenhouse!
- In the case of strong wind, it is your responsibility to secure the greenhouse adequately and prevent it from damaging materials and injuring people.
- In case of strong wind and extreme weather, we advise you to secure your greenhouse. Overall, we advise you to place your greenhouse in the lee of a building or other structures, which will protect the greenhouse from too strong and direct wind.
- When it snows, snow may pile up on the top of your greenhouse. Wet and heavy snow may cause the greenhouse to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove excessive snow from the roof of your greenhouse and save the structure from damage.
- Do not assemble or disassemble your greenhouse at temperatures below zero. Doing so may damage materials.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the greenhouse.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. It does not cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorised modification or exposure to extreme weather conditions.
- In case of strong wind, we recommend that you close doors and windows of the greenhouse and make sure no loose objects are laying anywhere near the greenhouse.
- We recommend you to check whether your greenhouse is covered by your home contents insurance.