Recommended accessories - purchased separately
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
Box 2: 80.0 x 14.0 x 138.0 cm.
Box 3: 40.0 x 20.0 x 220.0 cm.
- 5 years warranty!
- Lightweight and strong aluminium frame
- 6 cm aluminium base included for extra stability
- Strong 6 mm polycarbonate window panels
- 82 % light transmission for perfect growth conditions
- Maintenance free materials
- 3 skylights with automatic openers included (72 x 68 cm per window)
- Window in the back wall (71 x 68 cm)
- Stable door (70.5 x 172 cm)
- Easy to assemble with sliding system
- Easy to assemble without the use of special tools
- 18.56 m²
Greenhouse in strong, durable and maintenance free materials that will provide you with fruit, vegetables, and flowers for many months each year. The greenhouse will give you the perfect environment for growing a wide range of fruit, vegetables and flowers that requires a more protected and hot environment that you may provide for them outside in the garden. You can, of course, also put a couple of chairs in the greenhouse and use the fine structure as a pavilion. Here, you can enjoy your garden regardless of the weather. It is a special and wonderful feeling to enter a greenhouse, and you will soon be looking forward to going inside when you want to attend and nurse your produce – or simply enjoy a little peace. The 3 skylights together with the window in the back wall and the door with double opening ensures a suitable temperature even on hot days. Dancover furthermore offers a selection of heaters and more for cold days in the garden.
Elegant greenhouse in strong and maintenance free materials
Greenhouse with polycarbonate windowpanes are much stronger than the traditional greenhouses with glass. At the same time, the light transmission is as high as 82 %, so you do not miss anything regarding the growth when choosing the much stronger lightweight polycarbonate. Furthermore, the greenhouse is easy to assemble without having to use special tools. The special aluminium D-profiles together with the stainless bolts make the greenhouse able to withstand most climates with snow and rain. The greenhouse has a 6 cm aluminium base for extra stability and it will fit perfectly in most gardens. Furthermore, please read our Safety Advice before setting up a greenhouse to avoid mistakes and accidents.
The perfect climate inside your greenhouse – automatically!
This greenhouse comes with Thermovent® - an automatic skylight opener developed in Denmark. The opener helps to maintain a desired temperature in the Dancover greenhouse by opening the skylights when needed, so your plants are kept in good condition at all times. The heat and the general climate inside a greenhouse play an essential part in the growth process, but it is important that it does not get too hot! That is why you need to regulate the temperature regularly. With this automatic system, you do not have to be present all the time as the opener opens and closes the skylight window automatically according to the temperature inside the greenhouse. Thermovent® does not require a power supply or batteries, and you do not have to turn it on or off at any time. There is an opener for each skylight window, which will open up to 45 cm. You can adjust the opening activity from 15-25° C. The Thermovent® skylight window opener opens the skylight when the temperature exceeds the pre-set temperature and closes it again when the temperature drops.
- It is your responsibility to secure the greenhouse adequately and prevent it from damaging materials and injuring people.
- In case of strong wind and extreme weather, we advise you to secure your greenhouse. Overall, we advise you to place your greenhouse in the lee of a building or other structures, which will protect the greenhouse from too strong and direct wind.
- When it snows, snow may pile up on the top of your greenhouse. Wet and heavy snow may cause the greenhouse to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove excessive snow from the roof of your greenhouse and save the structure from damage.
- Do not assemble or disassemble your greenhouse at temperatures below zero. Doing so may damage materials.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the greenhouse.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. It does not cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorised modification or exposure to extreme weather conditions.
- In case of strong wind, we recommend that you close doors and windows of the greenhouse and make sure no loose objects are laying anywhere near the greenhouse.
- We recommend you to check whether your greenhouse is covered by your home contents insurance.
This structure is not tested for specific snow and wind loads! See above how to act during various weather conditions.
Please note! A fork lift is needed for unloading. Unloading is also possible by hand, but it is up to the customer to provide manpower for it.