NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Recommended accessories - purchased separately
Excl freight cost
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Protects your valued potted plants during winter
- Helps the plants to acclimatise to the cold
- Works also as a regular greenhouse for the rest of the year
- Perfect light transmission
- Strong zip for easy access
- Quick and easy assembly
- Triple layer insulation
- Includes base with Velcro
- In the case of strong wind, it is your responsibility to secure the polytunnel greenhouse adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your polytunnel greenhouse is intended as a seasonal form of coverage and not as a permanent structure.
- During windy weather, we advise you to secure your greenhouse or in case of strong wind, take it down. Overall, we advise you to place your polytunnel greenhouse in the lee of a building, trees or other that will protect the greenhouse from too strong and direct wind.
- When it rains, water may pile up on top of your polytunnel greenhouse causing it to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof of the greenhouse free of gathering water. Be sure that the cover is fully extended - please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, snow may pile up on the top of your greenhouse. Wet and heavy snow may cause the greenhouse to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your greenhouse and save the structure from damage.
- Please be sure that your greenhouse is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. This will minimise the risk of mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your greenhouse at temperatures below zero. Doing so may damage the cover.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the greenhouse.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. It does not cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions either. (See above.)
- We recommend you to check whether your polytunnel greenhouse is covered by your home contents insurance.
This structure is not tested for specific snow and wind loads! See above how to act during various weather conditions.