A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
Box 2: 66.0 x 12.0 x 189.0
- High quality gazebo made of sturdy, durable materials
- Aluminium frame – no rust, rot or peel
- Easy to assemble and mount
- Waterproof 6 mm PC sheets in roof provide both shelter and light
- Roof sheets UV-protected
- Built-in air vent in roof
- Many beautiful details
- Including 4 sidewalls and mosquito net
This beautiful gazebo will be a nice addition to most gardens, patios, yards and atriums. The elegant and sturdy construction will soon become the natural meeting point for residents and guests alike. Enjoy your garden even more sitting inside this elegant shelter, which will protect you from both sun, rain, wind, and flying insects if you choose to mount the enclosed sidewalls and mosquito net. You can have a table and chairs, loungers, a barbecue or a hot tub underneath this sturdy construction. No matter what you choose, the garden gazebo will give you shelter, calm and the special feeling of relaxation and luxury a gazebo of this quality can provide. The 6 mm PC roof sheets provide a waterproof shelter without blocking all the light. The powder-coated aluminium frame provides you with a strong, durable and maintenance-free structure without rust, rot, or peel. The gazebo can be used in many different combinations with or without the enclosed sidewalls and mosquito net. Please note the wide assortment of garden furniture and other accessories like patio heaters, planters, and lighting, which will look great together with this gazebo. You will find everything right here on dancovershop.com.
- When establishing a gazebo/pergola it is your responsibility to comply with local rules and regulations and to ensure that the gazebo is assembled correctly according to the enclosed manual. It is very important that you assemble all parts according to the instructions. Do not skip any parts or any steps.
- Protective gear during assembly: Please take care when assembling the gazebo/pergola as some parts may be heavy and have sharp edges. Use work gloves as recommended in the manual – and preferably shoes and safety goggles. If using a ladder or power tools, be sure to follow the manufacturer’s safety advice. Keep children away from the assembly site.
Do not lean against the gazebo/pergola during construction. Do not place your gazebo/pergola in an area with excessive wind. Do not attempt to assemble this gazebo if you are tired, have taken drugs or alcohol.
- Gazebos are not permanent buildings: Please note that even though our gazebos and pergolas are sturdy and durable structures, they are not permanent buildings as such, so it is upon you to regularly check the structure to make sure that it is safe and in working order. As the gazebos and pergolas are made of lightweight materials, you must make sure that they at all times are safely secured and fastened to the base so the gazebo/pergola does not cause damage to others in case of bad weather. Be sure that you do not hit any hidden cables or pipes in the ground when inserting the ground anchors or similar.
- Make sure that you place the gazebo/pergola on a firm and plane surface preferably concrete, but flagstones, wood, or gravel can work, too. The base must be 100% in level and with the right angles – check by measuring the two diagonal dimensions.
- In case of snow and extreme weather: Always fasten the structure to prevent accidents in case of extreme weather. Gazebos and pergolas are interim structures and must be secured or taken down during the winter or in bad weather. Furthermore, remove curtains, sidewalls, and mosquito net in case of windy weather.
For the winter, also remove curtains and sidewalls from the structure and make sure that they are dry before folding and storing. Make sure to remove snow from the roof of the gazebo to prevent the structure from collapsing from the weight of too much heavy snow. Another solution is to remove the roof during the winter if you for some reason cannot remove snow regularly. Position the slats on your pergola gazebo vertical so the snow does not assemble on top. If you have a gazebo with fabric all over, you need to remove all the sidewalls as well as the roof during extreme weather and during the winter.
- Insurance: Please check whether a gazebo/pergola is covered by your home contents insurance. Do not stay inside the gazebo during extreme weather conditions.
- Warranty information: Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product, normal wear and tear excepted, in accordance with written use instructions or manual. If you need to clean your gazebo/pergola at some point, only use a mild detergent and lukewarm or cold water. Do not use strong agents of any kind.