A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- High quality gazebo made of sturdy, durable materials
- Easy to assemble and mount
- Side covers can close to create maximum shelter
A lovely gazebo will soon become the natural place to meet in your garden – whether you want shade from the sun or shelter in the evening when the dew is falling. A gazebo in this design and quality will make a difference in every garden or patio, when you gather family and friends for a barbecue party. You can also use the gazebo for several other purposes. Put a couple of sun loungers in there, so you can enjoy the garden even when it´s raining. A hot tub will also look spectacular under this roof. The beautiful side covers will also add to the atmosphere, and it´s easy to imagine yourself being part of a movie or at an exotic destination.
Important! In case of heavy rain and wind, the roof cover and side covers should be removed to avoid damages. Damages caused by heavy wind and rain are not covered by the warranty.
- When establishing a gazebo/pergola it is your responsibility to comply with local rules and regulations and to ensure that the gazebo is assembled correctly according to the enclosed manual. It is very important that you assemble all parts according to the instructions. Do not skip any parts or any steps.
- Protective gear during assembly: Please take care when assembling the gazebo/pergola as some parts may be heavy and have sharp edges. Use work gloves as recommended in the manual – and preferably shoes and safety goggles. If using a ladder or power tools, be sure to follow the manufacturer’s safety advice. Keep children away from the assembly site.
Do not lean against the gazebo/pergola during construction. Do not place your gazebo/pergola in an area with excessive wind. Do not attempt to assemble this gazebo if you are tired, have taken drugs or alcohol.
- Gazebos are not permanent buildings: Please note that even though our gazebos and pergolas are sturdy and durable structures, they are not permanent buildings as such, so it is upon you to regularly check the structure to make sure that it is safe and in working order. As the gazebos and pergolas are made of lightweight materials, you must make sure that they at all times are safely secured and fastened to the base so the gazebo/pergola does not cause damage to others in case of bad weather. Be sure that you do not hit any hidden cables or pipes in the ground when inserting the ground anchors or similar.
- Make sure that you place the gazebo/pergola on a firm and plane surface preferably concrete, but flagstones, wood, or gravel can work, too. The base must be 100% in level and with the right angles – check by measuring the two diagonal dimensions.
- In case of snow and extreme weather: Always fasten the structure to prevent accidents in case of extreme weather. Gazebos and pergolas are interim structures and must be secured or taken down during the winter or in bad weather. Furthermore, remove curtains, sidewalls, and mosquito net in case of windy weather.
For the winter, also remove curtains and sidewalls from the structure and make sure that they are dry before folding and storing. Make sure to remove snow from the roof of the gazebo to prevent the structure from collapsing from the weight of too much heavy snow. Another solution is to remove the roof during the winter if you for some reason cannot remove snow regularly. Position the slats on your pergola gazebo vertical so the snow does not assemble on top. If you have a gazebo with fabric all over, you need to remove all the sidewalls as well as the roof during extreme weather and during the winter.
- Insurance: Please check whether a gazebo/pergola is covered by your home contents insurance. Do not stay inside the gazebo during extreme weather conditions.
- Warranty information: Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product, normal wear and tear excepted, in accordance with written use instructions or manual. If you need to clean your gazebo/pergola at some point, only use a mild detergent and lukewarm or cold water. Do not use strong agents of any kind.