A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Exclusive design and quality
- Beautiful handmade details
- Creates shade and ambience
- Sturdy and durable frame
- Unique look and feel
- 100 % waterproof
- Exclusive design
- Only made on demand
- Sturdy and durable frame
- Anthracite coloured frame
- Champagne coloured PVC roof
- Integrated gutter system
- Maintenance free
- Beautiful details
Garden gazebo in a class of its own. This beautiful, exclusive and impressive garden gazebo is simply without compare. It will soon become the natural focal point and get all the attention no matter where you choose to place it. A garden gazebo in this class demands the best possible spot, a place that have the ambience to match such an elegant and beautiful work of art in this size and quality. On the other hand, most parks, patios or squares will have a lot added when the gazebo is there. After all, it is usually hotels, restaurants or major companies who will choose to invest in a garden gazebo in this class and calibre. In return, they get a construction that exceeds most other gazebos by far. You can choose to equip this exclusive gazebo with dining tables, lounge furniture for relaxation or maybe a hot tub - that is all up to you! One thing is an absolute – you will feel assigned to a world of pleasure and luxury when you get to stay under one of these impressive garden gazebos.
NB! The price is excl. side curtains.
- When establishing a gazebo/pergola it is your responsibility to comply with local rules and regulations and to ensure that the gazebo is assembled correctly according to the enclosed manual. It is very important that you assemble all parts according to the instructions. Do not skip any parts or any steps.
- Protective gear during assembly: Please take care when assembling the gazebo/pergola as some parts may be heavy and have sharp edges. Use work gloves as recommended in the manual – and preferably shoes and safety goggles. If using a ladder or power tools, be sure to follow the manufacturer’s safety advice. Keep children away from the assembly site.
Do not lean against the gazebo/pergola during construction. Do not place your gazebo/pergola in an area with excessive wind. Do not attempt to assemble this gazebo if you are tired, have taken drugs or alcohol.
- Gazebos are not permanent buildings: Please note that even though our gazebos and pergolas are sturdy and durable structures, they are not permanent buildings as such, so it is upon you to regularly check the structure to make sure that it is safe and in working order. As the gazebos and pergolas are made of lightweight materials, you must make sure that they at all times are safely secured and fastened to the base so the gazebo/pergola does not cause damage to others in case of bad weather. Be sure that you do not hit any hidden cables or pipes in the ground when inserting the ground anchors or similar.
- Make sure that you place the gazebo/pergola on a firm and plane surface preferably concrete, but flagstones, wood, or gravel can work, too. The base must be 100% in level and with the right angles – check by measuring the two diagonal dimensions.
- In case of snow and extreme weather: Always fasten the structure to prevent accidents in case of extreme weather. Gazebos and pergolas are interim structures and must be secured or taken down during the winter or in bad weather. Furthermore, remove curtains, sidewalls, and mosquito net in case of windy weather.
For the winter, also remove curtains and sidewalls from the structure and make sure that they are dry before folding and storing. Make sure to remove snow from the roof of the gazebo to prevent the structure from collapsing from the weight of too much heavy snow. Another solution is to remove the roof during the winter if you for some reason cannot remove snow regularly. Position the slats on your pergola gazebo vertical so the snow does not assemble on top. If you have a gazebo with fabric all over, you need to remove all the sidewalls as well as the roof during extreme weather and during the winter.
- Insurance: Please check whether a gazebo/pergola is covered by your home contents insurance. Do not stay inside the gazebo during extreme weather conditions.
- Warranty information: Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product, normal wear and tear excepted, in accordance with written use instructions or manual. If you need to clean your gazebo/pergola at some point, only use a mild detergent and lukewarm or cold water. Do not use strong agents of any kind.
Please note! A forklift is needed for unloading this product. The customer must see to that a forklift is ready at the delivery.
Please note! This product is produced on request. Consequently, the right to return does not apply.