Recommended accessories - purchased separately
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
Box 2: 75.0 x 10.0 x 296.0 cm.
Box 3: 75.0 x 29.0 x 217.0 cm.
- Sturdy all-weather construction
- Corrosion resistant anthracite powder coated aluminium profiles
- Galvanized steel connectors
- 100% UV protected 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels
- Crystal-clear, transparent acrylic wall system
- Easy 2 person assemble
- Roof panels protects against UV-rays, rain, and snow
- Elegant top vent in roof construction for ventilation
- Maintenance free materials – no rust, rot or peeling
- Built-in gutter system for effective water drainage
- Two wide sliding door - lockable (master key included)
- 12.96 m²
This beautiful all-weather garden gazebo will be a wonderful addition to most gardens, patios or atriums. The elegant and sturdy construction in aluminium and polycarbonate will soon become the natural meeting point for residents and guests alike. The hours will fly by when gathered in this modern shelter designed to protect you from both sun and rain. You can choose to place table and chairs, loungers, or maybe a hot tub underneath this sturdy yet light construction. No matter what you prefer, the gazebo will give you shelter, calm and the special feeling a gazebo of this quality and design can provide.
The Ledro gazebo is light, elegant, and very durable at the same time. The gazebo is made of high quality corrosion resistant anthracite powder coated aluminium profiles and galvanized steel connectors. The roof is made of virtually unbreakable 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels with anti UV-treatment. Furthermore, the roof panels have bronze glazing, which transmits natural sunlight on overcast cloudy days and provides sufficient shading on hot sunny days. The walls are made of crystal-clear, transparent acrylic, resilient and easy to clean, naturally immune to harmful UV rays.
The ground surface must be perfectly plane before you start to assemble the gazebo!
- It is your responsibility to secure the greenhouse adequately and prevent it from damaging materials and injuring people.
- In case of strong wind and extreme weather, we advise you to secure your greenhouse. Overall, we advise you to place your greenhouse in the lee of a building or other structures, which will protect the greenhouse from too strong and direct wind.
- When it snows, snow may pile up on the top of your greenhouse. Wet and heavy snow may cause the greenhouse to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove excessive snow from the roof of your greenhouse and save the structure from damage.
- Do not assemble or disassemble your greenhouse at temperatures below zero. Doing so may damage materials.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the greenhouse.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. It does not cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorised modification or exposure to extreme weather conditions.
- In case of strong wind, we recommend that you close doors and windows of the greenhouse and make sure no loose objects are laying anywhere near the greenhouse.
- We recommend you to check whether your greenhouse is covered by your home contents insurance.
This structure is not tested for specific snow and wind loads! See above how to act during various weather conditions.