NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Recommended accessories - purchased separately
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Extra stable construction
- Waterproof and durable cover
- Flexible storage
- Personal advice and service
- Protects your motorcycle against the elements
- Quick and easy to assemble and use
- The durable cover is waterproof and UV-resistant
- Two ventilation openings reduce condensation
- Strong steel structure for maximum strength and durability
- Innovative and elegant solution
- Frame can be anchored or bolted to the ground
- Can be removed and stored when not in use
With a folding garage from Dancover, you can park your motorcycle for a shorter or longer period and be sure to find it dry and nice, when you want to use it again. The sturdy and innovative folding garage will protect your motorcycle from dust, rain, snow, UV-rays, bird droppings and scratches from people passing by too closely. You can place the elegant folding garage almost anywhere; in parking lots, next to your house, in the yard, at work or other places where you normally park.
The innovative folding garage can also be used for storing and sheltering many other things like garden machines, bicycles, toys and sports equipment.
Please note that we recommend that you fasten your folding garage with the enclosed anchors if the garage is placed on concrete or similar. If you place the folding garage on soil or grass, you should use ground pegs to secure the garage – ground pegs are not enclosed!
- In the case of strong wind, tt is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.