NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Logo print & Branding
Do you want to be noticed from afar at the event?
Why not go all the way and turn your pop up gazebo into a billboard that is noticeable from the other end of the square? Stand out from competitors at events. Get logo printing on your FleXtents pop up gazebo now!
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Flexible and durable
- No. 1 brand in Europe
- Easy to mount in 60 seconds
- Strong steel frame
- Great value for money
- Pop up gazebo FleXtents Basic - one of our most popular FleXtents
- Easy to set up in 60 seconds
- Complete with frame, roof cover and 4 side walls in a carry bag
Promote your business, products and brand effectively with FleXtents!
We print your name, logo or picture on your event FleXtent Pop up gazebo. We offer high quality digital printing.
FleXtents Basic Pop up gazebo is a complete 3x3 m tent with a strong Flex steel frame, 4 side walls (one with a zip for entrance), ground pegs and a carry bag. Our Basic model comes as a complete package. The sides are zipped on to each other and easy to set up with Velcro strips. Extra side walls can not be bought! FleXtents Basic is a strong package solution - a tent at an attractive price and a real value for money product.
Use FleXtents Basic Pop up gazebo as market tent, party tent, event tent, promotion tent or as sales stand.
Weight discs and storm straps can be bought to further secure the FleXtent against wind.
Strong construction in powder coated steel frame. The sidewalls are zipped on to each other and fixed to the frame with Velcro strips. You can couple together 2 or more FleXtents and in this way make your tent even bigger, 3x6 m or maybe even 3x9 m. If you want to keep dry between two FleXtents you can buy a rain gutter. Our rain gutters are mounted to the inside of the roof covers with strong Velcro strips.
Flextents are only meant for short term temporary assembly and the following disassembly. Please note that the warranty will not apply if used in any other way.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- Do not put up your tent in bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- When you put up your FleXtents, be sure to extend the frame completely. Always use the supplied guy ropes on each leg of your tent. Also, ensure that the roof cover is fully extended and that the tent is probably fastened to the ground.
- Do not leave your FleXtents unattended for longer periods of time.
- In the case of strong wind, it is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
You can easily connect multiple FleXtents with specially designed connectors and rain gutters. Find them in the FleXtents accessories category here at dancovershop.com. The rain gutter is set with strong Velcro on the inside of the gazebo.