NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Galvanised steel tubes 60 mm
- Strong 300 g/m² PE cover
- Perfect for high vehicles
- Wide door secures easy access
- Strong and stable structure
- Extra stable construction
- Waterproof and durable cover
- Flexible storage
- Personal advice and service
- Sturdy and strong boat shelter for secure storage
- Large door secures easy access
- Construction secures a room for working on the boat
- Sturdy and durable quality for both frame and cover
- Construction provides air circulation
- Cover is waterproof and UV-resistant
- Rip stop-function will limit damage in the event of accident
Boat shelters from Dancover are designed and made to store sailboats, motor boats, campers and caravans in many different sizes. The well thought out details and great functionality make the OceanCover boat shelters perfect for storing boats while on land, or various vehicles when not in use for a short or long period. The boat or the car will be perfectly protected from the rain, snow, sun or wind, and due to the spaciousness of the storage tent, you will have room to work on the boat and at the same time be sheltered while working.
It means that preparing for the upcoming season will be easy without having to worry about the weather. Another benefit of storing your boat in an OceanCover boat shelter is that you do not need to worry about the bird droppings on the boat that one usually has to deal with in and around the harbour.
Boat shelters in a sturdy quality
Boat shelters from Dancover have a frame that is bolted together with heavy bolts and stabilised with heavy purlins and wind stabilisers. This provides maximum strength to the whole structure, which has large square steel footplates, and provides a sturdy foundation on the ground. Boat shelters are made with a strong steel frame and are constructed with tubes built to last a long time due to the sturdy and galvanised steel tubes. You assemble the frame in advance or directly around the boat. It is important to secure the OceanCover boat shelter with the included ground pegs so it is safe in case of a powerful wind. Furthermore, the cover has a dirt skirt of approximately 1 m, which must be dug into the ground if possible or secured differently. The cover is flame-retardant. However, under no circumstance should open fire or other sources of ignition come near the shelter. If the boat shelter is to be placed on a hard surface like concrete, you can secure the boat shelter with expansion bolts.
Boat shelters from OceanCover with easy access
Boat shelters are equipped with a roll-up tarpaulin door in the end wall. This helps in opening up the shelter completely and provides an easy access to the boat shelter when you want to work on the boat. At the opposite end of the shelter, there is a closed end wall. The OceanCover boat shelter is made to secure air circulation, which will prevent condensation inside the shelter. The PE cover has a 3-layer construction with an outer coating to prevent dirt build-up and to make cleaning easy. The built-in ripstop construction will prevent the tarpaulin from tearing in the event of an accident. The cover is UV-resistant, which is secure and very durable.
Please note that the pictures serve as a guide. The numbers of zips on the door of the boat shelter may vary. It will not though affect the easy access or anything else.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m².
- In the case of strong wind, tt is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.