A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Strong and durable
- Functional design
- Lightweight materials
- Large selection
- Personal advice and service
Box 2: 25.0 x 18.0 x 196.0
- NB: 10 years anti-corrosion perforation warranty!
- Outer dimensions at ground level: 1.28x1.89 m
- Ground area 2.42 m²
- External measurement (incl. eaves) 2.81 m²
- Door opening width: 120 cm
- Door opening height: 140 cm
- Wall and roof plate thickness: 0.25 mm
- Built-in bike racks for two bicycles
- Wheel groove 7 cm wide
- Elegant and durable panel design
- Double door with cylinder lock (Keys included)
- NB! Anchor fixings NOT included!
- Max. length of bike(s) in shed: 180 cm
Bike storage in metal for safe storage of your bikes. The elegant and durable metal shed will fit in most places where you need room for your bikes, so they do not have to be out in all kind of weather. Provides shelter and safe storage. It only needs a plane and firm surface. You can place the bike storage shed on flagstones in a yard or on gravel etc.
- When establishing a metal shed it is your responsibility to comply with local rules and regulations and to ensure that the shed is assembled correctly according to the enclosed manual. It is very important that you assemble all parts according to the instructions. Do not skip any parts or any steps.
- Protective gear for assembly: Please take care when assembling the metal shed as some parts may have sharp edges. Use work gloves as recommended in the manual – and preferably shoes and safety goggles. If using a ladder or power tools, be sure to follow the manufacturer’s safety advice. Keep children away from the assembly site.
Do not lean against the metal shed during construction. Do not place your metal shed in an area with excessive wind. Do not attempt to assemble this shed if you are tired, have taken drugs or alcohol.
- Base for the shed: Make sure that you place the metal shed on a firm and plane surface preferably concrete, but flagstones, wood, or gravel can also work. The base must be 100% in level and with the right angles – check by measuring the two diagonal dimensions. Always fasten the structure to the base to prevent accidents in case of extreme weather. Furthermore, make sure that doors are closed in case of a storm.
- Metal sheds are temporary structures: Please note that even though our metal sheds are sturdy and durable structures, they are not permanent buildings as such so it is upon you to regularly check the structure to make sure that it is safe and in working order. As the metal shed is made of lightweight materials, you must make sure that the shed at all times is safely secured and fastened to the base so the shed does not cause damage to others in case of bad weather. Be sure that you do not hit any hidden cables or pipes in the ground when inserting the ground anchors or similar.
- Insurance: Please check whether a metal shed is covered by your home contents insurance. It is your responsibility to lock the metal shed to prevent theft from the premises – all our metal sheds are lockable but in general, you have to provide the padlock.
Never stay inside the shed during extreme weather conditions. In the event of snow always remove snow from the roof as heavy snow may cause the shed to collapse. Please note that you can buy reinforcement rafters for some of our metal sheds if you live in areas with much snow.
- Warranty information: Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product, normal wear and tear excepted, in accordance with written use instructions or manual. If you need to clean your metal shed at some point, only use a mild detergent and lukewarm or cold water. Do not use strong agents of any kind.
This structure is not tested for specific snow and wind loads! When it snows, it is your responsibility to remove the snow from the roof of the structure in order to secure it from damage.