NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Excl freight cost
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
Box 2: 50.0 x 17.0 x 55.0 cm.
Box 3: 19.0 x 14.0 x 217.0 cm.
Box 4: 23.0 x 14.0 x 199.0 cm.
Box 5: 38.0 x 15.0 x 52.0 cm.
- An innovative 2-in-1 solution – storage and party
- Plain sidewalls perfect for temporary storage solutions
- Sidewalls with large Georgian style windows for celebration
- The large windows secure a great inflow of light
- Door openings in both end walls with Velcro closing
- The frame consists of galvanised steel tubes
- CE certified according to EN 1090
Our Basic storage tent PE 2-in-1 is the perfect solution for temporary storage as well as various events. The storage tent is delivered with two sets of sidewalls – one set is plain and without windows for storage, and the other set has beautiful, large Georgian style windows perfect for various events like birthdays, graduation parties, garden parties with barbecue and much more. The Basic storage tent 2-in-1 offers sturdy construction with a frame made of galvanised steel tubes locked with bolts in combination with a 100% waterproof Polyethylene cover.
The Basic storage tent 2-in-1 is an affordable and perfect alternative to the normally more expensive storage tents and marquees in PVC. This storage tent furthermore offers more than one use so you can save even more money by buying this innovative 2-in-1 storage solution with ‘built-in’ party possibilities.
No matter which storage tent or marquee you prefer, we offer storage solutions and marquees in many different sizes, qualities and designs. Dancover has many years of experience with developing storage tents and marquees. Often you may need to store various objects temporarily in connection with events, renovation, moving and more. Here the Basic storage tent 2-in-1 comes in handy. It is easy to assemble and will protect most things from the sun, rain and dust. Secure your storage tent with a Safety Pack as we recommend under our Safety Advice. This goes for when you use the tent for storage as well as a marquee.
Please note that our Basic storage tent is made for temporary storage only. Do you need a more permanent storage solution? We recommend our PVC models or our professional set-up in heavy-duty aluminium and strong PVC!
Spare Parts available for your marquee
Any storage tent and marquee consist of several different parts and even for the most sturdy storage tent or marquee, accidents happen – or parts get mislaid; this is why we offer you spare parts for your Basic storage tent PE 2-in-1. If at some point you need a spare part for your Basic storage tent 2-in-1, go to our shop to find the relevant product and look up the missing part(s). You then order the spare part(s), and we deliver them to you in a few days. You are then able to enjoy your Dancover product for even longer.
Dancover is the leading expert when it comes to marquees and other flexible cover solutions. Today, with our extensive knowledge and experience, we are an industry leader in storage tents, marquees, party tents and other party supplies. We develop, manufacture and offer innovative, durable and functional tents and marquees in many different sizes, colours, and designs. We also offer everything from affordable PE marquees up to PVC marquees in a professional rental quality. We offer personal service, and our Xperts are ready to assist you during opening hours with any questions you may have. Please contact us by phone, email or Chat.
Dancover – intelligent innovation!
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- Do not put up your tent in extremely bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m².
- In the case of strong wind, tt is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.