A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Strong and durable awning
- Provide pleasant shade during the day
- Protects you, the furniture, and more against rain and falling dew
- Frame in durable and strong aluminium
- Fabric is waterproof and UV-resistant
- Easy to operate manually with crank handle
- Protective half cassette ensures optimum durability
- Ready to be mounted on a solid wall (Screws enclosed)
- Mountable on a wooden wall using the correct screws (Screws NOT enclosed)
- Does not take up room on the patio like a parasol
- The total height of the frame incl. rolled-up awning 19 cm
Classic and elegant awning for your patio and other places where you want cool shade during the day. The waterproof awning will also protect you, the furniture, and more underneath from rain and falling dew at night. The awning is very easy to operate manually using the crank handle.
The frame of the awning is made of strong and durable aluminium. The fabric of the awning is 280 g/m² polyester. The fabric is waterproof and has a UV-resistance of UV50+.
An awning can make a world of difference when you have a lounge area next to the house. You will hardly notice the awning when it is not in use, but when you want shade during the day and shelter from the dew at night, you simply turn the crank handle and you have an extra room right there outside the house.
NB! Only to be mounted on vertical surface - not under the eaves etc.