NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Excl freight cost
Jens Højberg, Active-Business Care
I have just used my new tent for the first time, and I would like to share that everything works according to plan. I got a lot of praise from the rest of the homeowner’s association.
Dancover has supplied us with some great marquees and has always been very helpful along the way. Tak!
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Brilliant service... Ordered a 10x4 m PVC marquee and flooring arrived quickly. The marquee is fantastic quality easy to assemble and erect. All our guests loved it and has been used regularly for summer, new year and birthday parties. Would highly recommend Dancover to anybody.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Beautiful and durable marquee
- Sturdy and waterproof PVC cover
- Large windows provide great inflow of light
- Personal advice and service
Box 2: 55.0 x 28.0 x 65.0 cm.
Box 3: 21.0 x 17.0 x 294.0 cm.
Box 4: 26.0 x 16.0 x 198.0 cm.
Box 5: 48.0 x 21.0 x 50.0 cm.
Box 6: 20.0 x 11.0 x 83.0 cm.
- Professional rental quality
- Beautiful organic-shaped pole tent
- Almost 5 m ridge height
- Spacious interior
- Marquee without heavy steel frame
- Use as canopy, pavilion or marquee
- CE certified according to EN 1090
Pole tent 'Star' in a unique and organic shape made for all kinds of different events both private and professional. Are you in the market for a pole tent out of the ordinary, we would like to recommend our elegant pole tent 'Star' with a spacious open interior with almost 5 m ridge height inside at the two tall poles. This large and sturdy pole tent offers a unique design without the traditional, heavy frame of most marquees. Instead, the roof of our pole tent 'Star' is held up by two tall king poles in aluminium together with a series of smaller poles around the tent giving the tent its unique organic shape. The structure provides you with an amazing ridge height and spacious interior free of the many galvanised steel tubes and joints a traditional marquee has. The elegant pole tent 'Star' comes with a roof cover and 2 sidewall kits – one kit with 3 walls with windows and 3 plain walls without windows. With the 2 sidewall kits, you can close the pole tent complete and make it into a cosy marquee, where your guests are sheltered from the elements. Roof cover and sidewalls are made of strong 560 g/m² PVC, and the poles are in lightweight aluminium.
Pole tent 'Star' for numerous purposes
You can use this impressive structure for several different purposes depending on how you assemble the pole tent. With just the roof cover, you have an elegant and different canopy resembling the popular 'Star' tents for receptions, parties and other events where you need a sturdy shelter for many people with plenty of air and easy accessibility. Our pole tent 'Star' comes with sidewalls, so you have the option to close one or more sides depending on the weather and the occasion. No matter how you use your pole tent 'Star', it is an amazing place to arrange all kinds of events – everything from a wedding or a graduation party to professional events like a product launch or for meeting customers at a fair or similar.
Pole tent 'Star' as part of a great selection of marquees
Dancover is the leading expert and supplier of marquees, pole tents, gazebos, and other party accessories for all of Europe. The elegant and organic pole tents are a minor but significant part of our selection of high-quality marquees for private consumers as well as professionals. We offer marquees in all sizes and different materials, and our pole tents are available in sizes ranging from 36 m2 up to 108 m2. We deliver your new pole tent complete with roof cover and sidewalls in 100% strong and durable PVC. As mentioned, you can use your pole tent for all kinds of events – a wedding, a reception or a professional event like a company picnic or a fair. The pole tent – with or without the sidewalls mounted – will provide you with a fantastic setting for most events.
Marquees are made for use at parties and other festive arrangements and are as such only meant for short term temporary assembly and the following disassembly. Please note that the warranty will not apply if used in any other way.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- Do not put up your tent in extremely bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m².
- In the case of strong wind, tt is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
Please note! A fork lift is needed for unloading. Unloading is also possible by hand, but it is up to the customer to provide manpower for it.