NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Excl freight cost
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Strong and durable materials
- Maintenance free
- Modern design
- Creates shade and shelter
- UV protected
- High light transmission
- Easy to assemble and mount for two persons
- Sturdy and durable with elegant details
- Maintenance-free materials
- Powder coated aluminium frame
- Clear roof with waterproof 6 mm PC sheets
- UV-protected roof sheets
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a patio cover. This is normal and does not mean the patio cover is leaking.
- In case of extremely bad weather, take down the whole patio cover if it is not securely bolted to the ground.
- The owner of the patio cover has the sole responsibility to ensure that local rules are followed and that the mounting of the patio cover is correct.
- It is your responsibility to secure the patio cover adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your patio cover. Heavy snow may cause the patio cover to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your patio cover and save your patio cover from damage.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the patio cover.
- We recommend you to check whether your patio cover is covered by your home contents insurance.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
Please note! A fork lift is needed for unloading. Unloading is also possible by hand, but it is up to the customer to provide manpower for it.