NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Easy to assemble and mount for two persons
- Sturdy and durable with elegant details
- Maintenance free
- Powder coated aluminium frame
- Designed to withstand extreme weather conditions
- TwinWall Polycarbonate panels with 65% light transmission
- 100% UV protected with SUNPAL®
Unlike many other patio covers this cover is designed as a simple DIY-project, where the innovative ’click and lock’-system means that you are able to assemble the entire cover without having to crawl onto the roof. The patio cover includes durable ground anchoring kit with all accessories needed.
The snow load capability is 150kg/m2. The panels are high impact hail resistant and have wind load capacity up to 120 km/h.
In addition, the SUNPAL® glazing system filters harmful UV rays from entering the patio cover space means that lounging outside on a sunny day is both enjoyable and safe for your family, but will also protect your garden furniture, BBQ and other belongings all year round. Do you prefer to use the cover as a carport the SUNPAL® glazing system protects your car´s paintwork.
Many customers have also used this plain and elegant patio cover as a carport – but not at the same time! They divide the year so they can spend the summer on the patio enjoying the sun or evening on the patio without having to be concerned of the falling dew. In the winter, they use the cover as a carport and park their car under the roof. That means that they don´t have to remove snow and ice in the morning when they are going to work. A quite simple and brilliant way to enjoy the benefits of the cover all year round.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a patio cover. This is normal and does not mean the patio cover is leaking.
- In case of extremely bad weather, take down the whole patio cover if it is not securely bolted to the ground.
- The owner of the patio cover has the sole responsibility to ensure that local rules are followed and that the mounting of the patio cover is correct.
- It is your responsibility to secure the patio cover adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your patio cover. Heavy snow may cause the patio cover to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your patio cover and save your patio cover from damage.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the patio cover.
- We recommend you to check whether your patio cover is covered by your home contents insurance.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
Please note! A fork lift is needed for unloading. Unloading is also possible by hand, but it is up to the customer to provide manpower for it.