NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Excl freight cost
Jens Højberg, Active-Business Care
I have just used my new tent for the first time, and I would like to share that everything works according to plan. I got a lot of praise from the rest of the homeowner’s association.
Dancover has supplied us with some great marquees and has always been very helpful along the way. Tak!
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Brilliant service... Ordered a 10x4 m PVC marquee and flooring arrived quickly. The marquee is fantastic quality easy to assemble and erect. All our guests loved it and has been used regularly for summer, new year and birthday parties. Would highly recommend Dancover to anybody.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Beautiful and elegant marquee
- Perfect for romantic events
- Unique and classical shape
- Large windows with great inflow of light
- Easy assembly
Box 2: 48.0 x 25.0 x 58.0 cm.
Box 3: 38.0 x 22.0 x 38.0 cm.
Box 4: 15.0 x 13.0 x 160.0 cm.
Box 5: 23.0 x 13.0 x 238.0 cm.
Box 6: 29.0 x 13.0 x 238.0 cm.
- Elegant pagoda marquee in rental quality
- Roof cover in a stunning peak shape
- Georgian style windows provide a beautiful inflow of light
- 3 sidewalls with 2 windows each and 1 sidewall with 1 window and 1 zip door
- Use the marquee as a gazebo without any of the sidewalls
- Sturdy and durable steel frame in galvanised steel tubes
- Two wires inside ensure optimal stability and the significant shape of the roof
- CE certified according to EN 1090
Elegant and exclusive marquee for your summer party or any other kind of event, where you want to have a beautiful and functional setting for the occasion. The significant peak shaped roof cover gives the marquee a unique and elegant look and feel. The Georgian style windows provide a fine inflow of light and a great outlook. You can use the marquee with all four sidewalls mounted, so you have a closed entity, but you can also use only one or more sidewalls for a more flexible solution. You can also use the marquee as a gazebo with only the elegant roof cover if the weather permits it.
The pagoda marquee PartyZone has a sturdy frame in strong tubes, two wires for optimal stability, and the entire structure has been designed for all kinds of events for private customers as well as professionals. With this Dancover marquee, you will have a durable, elegant, and high-quality marquee. The pagoda marquee comes with stake pegs for securing the structure when in use, but for optimal safety, we recommend that you order one of our Safety Packs. The Safety Pack contains storm straps and long ground pegs for securing your pagoda marquee in case of windy weather.
Spare Parts available for your marquee
Any marquee consists of several different parts and even for the sturdiest marquee, accidents happen – or parts get mislaid. Dancover offers spare parts for your pagoda marquee. If at some point you need a spare part for your Pagoda Marquee, go to our shop, find the relevant marquee and look up the missing part(s). You then order the spare part(s), and they will be delivered to you in a few days. You are then able to enjoy your Dancover marquee for even longer.
Dancover is the leading expert when it comes to marquees and other flexible cover solutions. With our extensive knowledge and experience, we are an industry leader on marquees, party tents and other party supplies. We develop, manufacture and offer innovative, durable and functional marquees in many different sizes, colours, and designs. We also offer everything from affordable PE marquees up to PVC marquees in professional rental quality. We offer personal service, and our Xperts are ready to assist you during opening hours with any questions you may have. Please contact us by phone, e-mail or Chat.
Dancover – intelligent innovation!
- Do not put up your tent in extremely bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m².
- It is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.