NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Recommended accessories - purchased separately
Jens Højberg, Active-Business Care
I have just used my new tent for the first time, and I would like to share that everything works according to plan. I got a lot of praise from the rest of the homeowner’s association.
Dancover has supplied us with some great marquees and has always been very helpful along the way. Tak!
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Brilliant service... Ordered a 10x4 m PVC marquee and flooring arrived quickly. The marquee is fantastic quality easy to assemble and erect. All our guests loved it and has been used regularly for summer, new year and birthday parties. Would highly recommend Dancover to anybody.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- The most intelligent and flexible marquee system on the market
- Innovative marquee – only at Dancover!
- Triple Velcro Closure secure tight joints
- 100 % waterproof PVC cover
- Personal advice and service before, during, and after a purchase
- Large selection of spare parts
- Extra purlins and strong collar beams
- Ground bar for max stability included
- Thorough quality down to the last detail
- The most intelligent and flexible system on the market
- Designed and developed in Denmark
- Unique solutions and features
- Get 5 marquees in 1 and adjust the size for each event
- Ultimate flexibility
- Easy to dismantle and connect roof and wall sections
- Innovative Triple Velcro Closure System for tight joints
- Use your marquee to the fullest
- Delivered full size with all sections combined for you to decide
- Available size combinations: 7x14, 7x12, 7x10, 7x8, 7x6
- Door with Velcro closure in both ends of marquee
- Double Velcro Wind Stop against wind and rain
- Large selection of spare parts
- CE certified according to EN 1090
This unique and revolutionary marquee designed in Denmark provides you with the option to adjust your marquee for specific needs at various parties and events. It is, among others things, the innovative and tight-fitting Triple Velcro Closure-system, which makes it possible to adjust the size of your marquees for each event. You just assemble the number of sections you need for each event. With the most flexible marquee on the market, you may choose the size of your marquee every time. CombiTents® is quite simply a brilliant solution, which you will discover when you experience the pleasure of hosting parties and other events in a quality marquee, where you do not necessarily invite the same number of guests from time to time.
CombiTents® marquee has the unique Double Velcro Windstop, which secure tight-fitting joints and secures a pleasant indoor climate by providing the ultimate protection against cold and draughts.
The unique and extremely flexible CombiTents® marquee is the perfect marquee for companies, businesses, event companies and private customers, who are going to arrange or host parties and events with a varied number of guests.
Spare Parts available for your marquee
Any marquee consists of several different parts and even for the most sturdy marquee accidents happen – or parts get mislaid. That is why we offer you spare parts for your CombiTents® marquee. If at some point you need a spare part for your CombiTents® marquee go to our shop, find the relevant marquee and look up the missing part(s). You then order the spare part(s), and they will be delivered to you in a few days. You are then able to enjoy your Dancover marquee for even longer.
Dancover is the leading expert when it comes to marquees and other flexible cover solutions. With our extensive knowledge and experience, we are today an authority on marquees, party tents and other party supplies. We develop, manufacture and offer innovative, durable and functional marquees in many different sizes, colours, and designs. We also offer everything from affordable PE marquees up to PVC marquees in a professional rental quality. We offer personal service, and our Experts are ready to assist you during opening hours with any questions you may have. Please contact us by phone, email or Chat.
Dancover CombiTents® – intelligent innovation!
Marquees are made for use at parties and other festive arrangements and are as such only meant for short term temporary assembly and the following disassembly. Please note that the warranty will not apply if used in any other way.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- Do not put up your tent in extremely bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m².
- It is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.