NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
This is a heat pump with a price and quality suitable for free-standing summer pools. The Splash Heater ensures that the water in the pool is lovely and warm, extending the swimming season by several months.
The Splash Heater is a plug and play model, which means that you can quickly and easily install it yourself. It can then be just as quickly removed at the end of the bathing season.
The heat exchanger is made from titanium, which is resistant to corrosion from pool chemicals such as chlorine and salt.
Supplied with refrigerant gas R32 with a GWP*1 of just 675. It also works with low-current circulation pumps and comes with an RCD integrated mains plug, 4 metre cable and 38 and 32 mm hose couplings.
- Temperature down to; +12ºC
- Power V/pH/HZ; 220-240/1/50
- Heat exchanger; Titanium
- Control; Digital
- Compressors; 1
- Cooling media, freon free; R32
- Fans; 1
- Hose connection mm; 32/38 mm
- Protection; IPx4
- RCD protection mA; 10
- Air 28°C, Water 28°C, humidity 80%
- Heat Output (kW); 5.5
- Power consumption (kW); 1.31
- COP; 4.2
- Air 15°C, Water 26°C, humidity 70%
- Heat Output (kW); 4.2
- Power consumption (kW); 1.2
- COP; 3.5
- Voltage; 220-240V~50Hz/1PH
- Rated Current A; 5.8
- Fuse current A; 16
- Maximum pool size (with pool thermal cover) m3; 14
- Recommended pool size (with pool thermal cover) m3; 9-12
- Recommended water flow m3/h; 2.5-3.2
- Water pressure drop kPa; 15
- Condenser; Titanium heat exchanger in PVC
- Water pipe in-out mm; 38/32
- Fan speed RPM; 1,100
- Sound level (10 m) dB(A); 46
- Sound level (1 m) dB(A); 55
- Refrigerant type; R32
- Refrigerant quantity g; 550
- Net weight kg; 28
- Gross weight kg; 31
- Net dimensions mm; 434 x 432.5 x 460
- Gross dimensions mm; 515 x 515 x 540
*: Global Warming Potential. R410A has an GWP at 2088. **: Measurement conditions: ambient temperature 27ºC, water temperature 27ºC, relative humidity 80%. ***: Maximum pool volume when completely insulated, with pool cover, out of the wind and in the sun.