NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Protects your car
- Strong and durable materials
- Modern design
- Maintenance free
- 100 % waterproof
- Sturdy and durable carport with elegant details
- Maintenance free materials
- Rust resistant powder coated frame made of aluminium and galvanised steel
- Easy to assemble and mount for 3 persons
- Clear roof with waterproof 6 mm PC sheets
- UV-protected roof sheets
- Built-in gutters
An elegant and quite simple solution when you want to take good care of your car. The detached carport made of very durable materials is maintenance free and will protect your car from snow, rain, hail, falling leaves, and UV-rays all year long. You will soon learn to appreciate that your car always is free from snow, ice or fallen leaves when you have to leave for example in the morning. It is a great feeling when you do not have to spend time scraping ice from the windscreen or remove snow or leaves. The carport is easy to assemble without the use of special tools, and you will be able to enjoy the carport for many years due to the strong and durable materials.
Carports for other purposes
Carports will of course also provide shelter for other vehicles, garden machines and boats or as a patio cover, if you would like to get a roof over your hot tub, garden furniture or maybe protect the children’s play area with a sandpit or a paddling pool. No matter what you choose to place under your carport, this high quality carport will give you shelter for many years without you having to maintain it in any way. In case of dust and fallen leaves on the carport roof just hose it down with your garden hose.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a carport. This is normal and does not mean the carport is leaking.
- Do not put up your carport in extremely bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. In case of extremely bad weather, take down the whole carport if it is not securely bolted to the ground.
- The owner of the carport has the sole responsibility to ensure that local rules are followed and that the mounting of the carport is correct.
- It is your responsibility to secure the carport adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your carport. Heavy snow may cause the carport to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your carport and save your carport from damage.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the carport.
- We recommend you to check whether your carport is covered by your home contents insurance.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
Please note that the customer has to provide either a forklift or manpower to unload this product!