NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Jens Højberg, Active-Business Care
I have just used my new tent for the first time, and I would like to share that everything works according to plan. I got a lot of praise from the rest of the homeowner’s association.
Dancover has supplied us with some great marquees and has always been very helpful along the way. Tak!
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Brilliant service... Ordered a 10x4 m PVC marquee and flooring arrived quickly. The marquee is fantastic quality easy to assemble and erect. All our guests loved it and has been used regularly for summer, new year and birthday parties. Would highly recommend Dancover to anybody.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Beautiful and different marquee
- Perfect setting for the party
- Unique and classical shape
- Sturdy and durable materials
- Easy assembly
Box 2: 17.0 x 17.0 x 191.0 cm.
Box 3: 17.0 x 13.0 x 197.0 cm.
Box 4: 19.0 x 13.0 x 217.0 cm.
Box 5: 42.0 x 20.0 x 72.0 cm.
- Unique marquee with an elegant pointy roof
- Loose leg covers to add to the romantic feeling
- 100 % waterproof and light PVC/Polyester cover
- Sturdy galvanised steel frame
- Extra-large Georgian style windows
- Beautiful inflow of light
- Velcro Closure System ensures optimal climate inside
Marquees Pagoda create a spectacular setting for everything from brunch and a buffet to a grand event such as a wedding or a company event. With the significant pointed roof, the pagoda marquees distinguish themselves from most other marquees and create a natural gathering point whether they are in a garden or another place where people meet for a special occasion. Marquees Pagoda are both beautiful to watch and a pleasant place to be. The extended ridge height provides a wonderful spaciousness inside the pagoda marquee.
The marquee Pagoda has a sturdy frame in galvanised steel. Together with the light durable and 100% waterproof PVC/Polyester cover and the large Georgian style windows, you have an amazing setting for romantic events and much more such as christenings, confirmations, birthdays and more. You can use your marquee Pagoda with or without the enclosed sidewalls. Set up your marquee Pagoda without any sidewalls to create an open space perfect for outdoor receptions or mount the sidewalls to create a more private setting for your party. The elegant marquee Pagoda also features the popular Dancover Velcro-closure system. This system ensures tight closure so your guests will not feel any draught and you will be able to warm up the marquee effectively with a heater without most of the heat disappearing outside.
At Dancovershop.com, you can find all the other products you need to make your event a success – chairs, tables, tableware, lighting, heating and much more.
Please note: Marquees are made for use at parties and other festive arrangements. They are only meant for temporary assembly and the following disassembly. The warranty will not apply if used in any other way.
- Do not put up your tent in extremely bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m².
- It is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.