NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Heavy-duty storage shelter designed for production, warehouse or storage
- Sidewalls and roof cover in heavy duty PVC
- Extremely strong frame with steel profiles
- Fire retardant 650 g/m² PVC cover according to EN 13501-1
- Designed and manufactured in Europe
- Smart construction for quick assembly
- Roof pitch: 20°
- Sliding gate width: 4.7 m
- Snow load: 100 kg/m²
- Wind load: 28 m/s
- CE certified
Our industrial strength storage halls are the perfect solution for any business in need of a functional, flexible, and temporary storage building. Dancover offers top of the line storage halls designed and produced in Europe with a strong, durable steel frame and a heavy duty, fire retardant cover in 650 g/m² PVC. The cover is fire retardant and certified according to EN 13501-1.
A functional, economic attractive alternative to permanent structures with an intelligent construction for quick assembly. The storage hall can be used all year round and can be disassembled and moved if necessary. This storage building has a snow load of 100 kg/m² and a wind load of 28 m/sec.
Cost of freight is calculated separately and will be send on a separate invoice. For inquiries about freight and more, please contact our Xperts at Dancovershop.com by phone, mail or Chat.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m².
- It is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
Please note! A fork lift is needed for unloading.