NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Excl freight cost
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Fast assembly for flexible use
- 100 % waterproof shelter
- Protects against UV-rays
- Cover in 610 g/m² PVC
- Frame in galvanised 48 mm steel tubes
- The rail base can be welded to the containers
- Size: 6x12.19x1.8 m
- Total weight: 420 kg
Large container shelter with a sturdy 610 g/m2 PVC cover and galvanised steel tubes for the frame. Mount the arched cover between two containers, low walls, or similar to create a sheltered area for vehicles, goods, materials, and more. The container shelter is a popular and durable shelter solution within industry, construction, agriculture, and other trades. The arched shape of the container shelter makes it difficult for rainwater and snow to accumulate.
Do you need a more closed storage solution? We recommend our arched storage shelters, which are closed units with a front end and a back end offering a complete storage solution for all kinds of storage purposes. The large gate(s) provide easy access.
- In the case of strong wind, tt is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
Please note! A fork lift is needed for unloading. Unloading is also possible by hand, but it is up to the customer to provide manpower for it.