A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Budget gazebo for light use
- No. 1 brand in Europe
- Flexible sun shelter
- Easy to mount in 60 seconds
- Incl. carry bag with wheels
Box 3: 23.0 x 23.0 x 127.0 cm.
Box 4: 36.0 x 14.0 x 37.0 cm.
- Easy to set up in 60 seconds
- Functional design
- Adjustable height
- Easy to store
- Easy to transport
- Provide shade
- Shelter against light rain
- Expert advice and service
- Incl. practical bag with wheels
FleXtents is the ultimate pop up gazebo and the no. 1 brand in Europe. This is the result of many years of innovative product development with a focus on light and portable tent solutions in high professional quality. FleXtents sets the standard for functional design and creates the perfect setting for any event or celebration. With over 10 years on the market and with its superior quality, FleXtents has secured the leading position on the market, with thousands of happy and satisfied customers all over Europe.
Our professional expert advice and service is an important part of the concept.
Pop up gazebo FleXtents Light series, is a pop up gazebo that combines functionality with elegant design. FleXtents Light Pop up gazebo is extremely easy to set up and is easy to transport and store in the provided bag with wheels. Provides shade from the sun, shelter from a light wind and withstands a light rain.
The FleXtents’ adjustable height makes it fit any purpose. The large footplates provide stable and solid anchoring. FleXtents Light is a light weight pop up gazebo. Easy to transport and perfect for field trips, picnics or at the beach.
Please notice that FleXtents Light is only water repelling and can only withstand a light rain! Therefor you cannot expect your FleXtents Light to be 100% waterproof. Do you need a waterproof FleXtents you can choose a FleXtents Basic, PRO or Xtreme.
The sidewalls are zipped together at the corners and fixed to the frame with Velcro strips.
Note – Pop up gazebo FleXtents Light is not intended for professional use. For professional use, we recommend FleXtents PRO or Xtreme.
Flextents are only meant for short term temporary assembly and the following disassembly. Please note that the warranty will not apply if used in any other way.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- Do not put up your tent in bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- When you put up your FleXtents, be sure to extent the frame completely. Always use the supplied guy ropes (storm straps) on each leg of your tent. Also, ensure that the roof cover is fully extended and that the tent is probably fastened to the ground.
- Do not leave your FleXtents unattended for longer periods of time.
- It is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.