A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- High quality
- Style and comfort
- Perfect functionality
- Value for money
- Great outdoor fun
- Inner sheet: Breathable 100% polyester
- Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethene, 10.000mm hydrostatic head
- Poles: Duratec fibreglass 9,5/8,5mm
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 storage area
- Sleep area: 240x210cm
- Thermo-reflective coating above the inner tents acts as a barrier to radiant heat.
- Storage area with a detachable bathtub groundsheet for protection and flexibility
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Ventilation at the rear of the tent allows airflow to tackle condensation
- Inner has an integral, fully sealed groundsheet for draught-free nights and no crawling insects
- The pre-attached and adjustable inner tent makes pitching easy, can be easily and quickly detached as required
- The inner tent is easily attached, detached and adjusted
- Power Mesh Pole Sleeves made from a strong, lightweight mesh fabric form a flexible, durable pole channel giving a wind-shedding flat pole sleeve effect
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from wind and rain
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Pre-attached luminous guy lines for convenience and fast pitching
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.