Logo print & Branding
Do you want to be noticed from afar at the event?
Why not go all the way and turn your pop up gazebo into a billboard that is noticeable from the other end of the square? Stand out from competitors at events. Get logo printing on your FleXtents pop up gazebo now!
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Professional quality
- Strong lightweight frame
- 100% waterproof
- Incl. carry bag with wheels
- Expert advice and service
Box 5: 55.0 x 32.0 x 163.0 cm.
Box 6-9: 40.0 x 40.0 x 70.0 cm.
- Do not miss a great investment
- Pull in your target audience from across the market place
- Get durable digital printing in all colours
- Leave a lasting impression on buyers
Are you planning your company’s participation in the events of the season?
Have you decided to stand out as a company, be seen and remembered? Do you want it to be your brand and products that people will notice at the event?
Guard your marketing budget. Do not miss a great investment. With a full printed pop up gazebo, you will be visible and create brand and product awareness from across the market place. You will be much better equipped to pull in people from afar and create a lasting impression on your target audience.
Imagination is the only limit as to how you can present your brand or product at the event.
With a branded and printed FleXtents pop up gazebo it will be your brand and product that creates awareness at the event – that is noticed and carried home by the target audience.
The full printed gazebo canvas
Dancover prints your logo, brand and product design on strong and durable polyester with PVC backing.
You will deliver the design. You will decide exclusively weather to cover the whole or just a part of the tent canvas.
We print your design digitally directly on the outside tent canvas. Digital printing involves as good as no limitations on the amount of colours used (all colours are printed except shiny colours like silver and gold). Besides that, it is the most durable sort of print.
Do not fail to get the maximum value from your marketing budget. Turn your pop up gazebo into an effective billboard. Order your FleXtents PRO digitally printed pop up gazebo now!
Send us the design for gazebo printing
Once you have chosen and paid for this printing package, we will send you a confirmation of your order. In the order confirmation, we ask you to send us a vector based EPS file of the design you wish us to print. Please send it to this address: EPS@dancover.com.
As soon as we receive the design for your printed pop up gazebo, we will prepare the layout and send it for your review and approval.
What is included in the price?
Included in the price is a FleXtents PRO pop up gazebo with a full print of your design on the outside tent canvas. Please contact customer service for print on the inside canvas too.
FleXtent® - Dancovers own registered brand
FleXtents are the result of more than 10 years of innovation with a focus on light and portable tent solutions in a high professional quality. The registered FleXtents brand sets the standard for functional Danish pop up gazebo design. It ensures our company a clear lead in the European market for tents - in addition to many thousands of happy and satisfied customers.
FleXtents - The Ultimate Pop up Gazebo
FleXtents represents the ultimate pop up gazebos. Use your FleXtents for as good as any event or celebration.
Flextents are only meant for short term temporary assembly and the following disassembly. Please note that the warranty will not apply if used in any other way.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- Do not put up your tent in bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- When you put up your FleXtents, be sure to extent the frame completely. Always use the supplied guy ropes (storm straps) on each leg of your tent. Also, ensure that the roof cover is fully extended and that the tent is probably fastened to the ground.
- Do not leave your FleXtents unattended for longer periods of time.
- It is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
Please note! This product is produced on request. Consequently, the right to return does not apply.
You can easily connect multiple FleXtents with specially designed connectors and rain gutters. Find them in the FleXtents accessories category here at dancovershop.com. The rain gutter is set with strong Velcro on the inside of the gazebo.