NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Hot-dip galvanised steel frame
- Strong 600 g/m² PVC cover
- Proven functional and durable
- Extremely stable steel frame
- Large door with triple Velcro-closure
Box 2: 65.0 x 50.0 x 105.0 cm.
- Measurements: Width x Length x Side height x Height (ridge)
- Engineered and designed for ultimate boat storage
- Tube diameter: 48 mm - 3.5 mm thickness (bearing construction)
- Easy to set up
- Gate cover with 3 strong, double Velcro closings
- Gate size: 5.40 x 4.80 m (H x W)
Titanium has been specifically engineered and designed for ultimate boat storage.
Strong heavy tubes, fully galvanized structure, assembled with heavy duty bolts and nuts and our unique easy click on assembly system.
Unique details such as large gate with 3 strong, double Velcro closings makes it possible to open the structure completely for easy entry of boats on large trailers.
The Cover is made by state of the art 600 gr. pr. m² PVC in high quality rip stop flame retardant quality off course.
Buy your Titanium boat shelter now and you will have the markets best boat shelter, year after year after year!
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m².
- It is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.