NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
Box 3: 73.0 x 70.0 x 230.0 cm.
Box 4: 73.0 x 50.0 x 230.0 cm.
- Industrial size shelter
- Strong galvanised steel frame
- 1 m between legs
- Durable PE cover
- 2 large gates for easy access
- Gates are operated manually
This spacious and popular storage tent provide numerous possibilities for all kind of storage. It is ideal for projects within agriculture and industry both short term and long term projects. The shelter gives you the convenience, ease, and durability you are looking for in an industrial shelter. You can also use the spacious shelter as a sheltered workplace in connection with construction, renovating, and more.
The arched storage tent is spacious and designed for storing everything like machinery, vehicles, construction materials, and more. The 2 large gates provide easy access when you want to store, restore and take up some of the stored goods.
The heavy-duty frame is made of hot galvanised steel tubes bolted together and stabilised with heavy purlins. Furthermore, there are cross stabilisers for maximum strength in windy weather. The footplates can be mounted and secured into the ground or other surfaces such as concrete or a wooden frame.
The PE cover is light and durable, easy to clean, and needs very little maintenance. The cover has a 1 m dirt skirt for securing the cover, and it will provide good shelter for your stored goods.
The wind and snow load has not been calculated for this arched storage tent!
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m².
- It is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.