NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Recommended accessories - purchased separately
Excl freight cost
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
Box 2: 43.0 x 15.0 x 220.0 cm.
Box 3: 40.0 x 15.0 x 225.0 cm.
Box 4: 40.0 x 15.0 x 220.0 cm.
Box 5: 80.0 x 50.0 x 200.0 cm.
Box 6: 20.0 x 20.0 x 120.0 cm.
- European quality
- Cover in durable UV-resistant 150 Micron PE
- Frame made of 35/30 mm steel tubes
- Door size: 0.80 x 2.0 m
- Height of tunnel 2.22 m
- Perfect light transmission
- Prolongs the garden season
- The translucent cover protects plants from overexposure
- 32 m²
A simple and effective polytunnel greenhouse with a translucent 150 Micron PE cover and a lightweight and sturdy frame made of steel tubes. This large polytunnel greenhouse makes it easy to make the dream of homegrown vegetables come through with delicious tomatoes, cucumbers or fresh chilies. The structure will be perfect for hobby farmers and semi-professional growers of a wide range of produce. You can save a lot of money with this simple but effective greenhouse compared to the much more expensive greenhouses made of aluminium, glass, and polycarbonate.
The polytunnel greenhouse is easy to assemble by following the enclosed manual step-by-step. When you have assembled the sturdy frame, you mount the cover, which is both strong and durable with ordinary use. We recommend that you use our double-sided foam tape, which will prolong the life span of the cover as it protects it from wear and tear and heat degradation. The translucent greenhouse cover provide perfect light transmission, which will secure perfect growth conditions inside the greenhouse.
A Dancover polytunnel greenhouse allows you to enjoy gardening from early spring well into the autumn. Look forward to going into your very own greenhouse filled with beautiful and homegrown plants. Growing your own produce is great and serving your own vegetables for your family is a wonderful feeling.
How to make the most of your polytunnel greenhouse
Please note that our range of polytunnel greenhouses are intended as seasonal structures only to be used from early spring until late summer/early autumn depending on the weather. The reason for this limitation is that a polytunnel greenhouse is a light structure – as opposed to, e.g. our polycarbonate greenhouses with strong aluminium frames. Our polytunnel greenhouses are not made to withstand heavy wind, strong rain or snow. Please read our Safety Advice.
Dancover expert tip: Polytunnel greenhouses are great for growing a variety of different plants. Remember to water frequently, ventilate as much as possible and harvest your crops regularly! It is extremely important that you keep the cover on the polytunnel greenhouse stretched and taut at all times. Otherwise, a risk emerges that during a rainfall water pile up on the roof of your greenhouse, which may cause the greenhouse to collapse.
- It is your responsibility to secure the polytunnel greenhouse adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your polytunnel greenhouse is intended as a seasonal form of coverage and not as a permanent structure.
- During windy weather, we advise you to secure your greenhouse or in case of strong wind, take it down. Overall, we advise you to place your polytunnel greenhouse in the lee of a building, trees or other that will protect the greenhouse from too strong and direct wind.
- When it rains, water may pile up on top of your polytunnel greenhouse causing it to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof of the greenhouse free of gathering water. Be sure that the cover is fully extended - please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, snow may pile up on the top of your greenhouse. Wet and heavy snow may cause the greenhouse to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your greenhouse and save the structure from damage.
- Please be sure that your greenhouse is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. This will minimise the risk of mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your greenhouse at temperatures below zero. Doing so may damage the cover.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the greenhouse.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. It does not cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions either. (See above.)
- We recommend you to check whether your polytunnel greenhouse is covered by your home contents insurance.
This structure is not tested for specific snow and wind loads! See above how to act during various weather conditions.