NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Recommended accessories - purchased separately
Excl freight cost
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Light and flexible polytunnel greenhouse
- Shock-resistant PVC frame
- Easy to assemble
- Transparent, reinforced PE cover
- Front door and window
- Easy access
- Can be fasten to the ground with built-in pegs
- Green shading net included
- 4 m²
Compact polytunnel greenhouse in durable, lightweight materials, which makes it easy to assemble and move. The greenhouse create a perfect place for growing all sorts of produce from the early spring and well into the autumn. The greenhouse will provide just the right environment for all the plants in need of a warm and sheltered grow place. All you need is a few square metres and you can start enjoying all the things you can grow in a greenhouse. You can also keep you garden tools and more inside the greenhouse.
You have easy access with a large zip door and the roll-up window makes it easy to ventilate the greenhouse if it gets too hot inside. Ventilation and a regulation of humidity is important for you to create the best possible growth conditions. Use it as a nursery from the early spring and enjoy beautiful flowers all through summer. You can fasten the greenhouse in the ground by using the enclosed pegs at the bottom of the poles.
The frame is made of shock-resistant PVC and have practical connectors, which makes it easy to assemble. The transparent and reinforced cover is UV-treated and it will slip easily onto the frame. A compact and affordable alternative to most other greenhouses.
Dancover expert tip: Polytunnel greenhouses are great for growing a variety of different plants. Remember to water frequently, ventilate as much as possible and harvest your crops regularly! It is extremely important that you keep the cover on the polytunnel greenhouse stretched and taut at all times. Otherwise, a risk emerges that during a rainfall water pile up on the roof of your greenhouse, which may cause the greenhouse to collapse.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- In the case of strong wind, it is your responsibility to secure the polytunnel greenhouse adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your polytunnel greenhouse is intended as a seasonal form of coverage and not as a permanent structure.
- During windy weather, we advise you to secure your greenhouse or in case of strong wind, take it down. Overall, we advise you to place your polytunnel greenhouse in the lee of a building, trees or other that will protect the greenhouse from too strong and direct wind.
- When it rains, water may pile up on top of your polytunnel greenhouse causing it to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof of the greenhouse free of gathering water. Be sure that the cover is fully extended - please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, snow may pile up on the top of your greenhouse. Wet and heavy snow may cause the greenhouse to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your greenhouse and save the structure from damage.
- Please be sure that your greenhouse is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. This will minimise the risk of mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your greenhouse at temperatures below zero. Doing so may damage the cover.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the greenhouse.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. It does not cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions either. (See above.)
- We recommend you to check whether your polytunnel greenhouse is covered by your home contents insurance.
This structure is not tested for specific snow and wind loads! See above how to act during various weather conditions.